Tuesday night cleavage

Bella

Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Anyone watching now? I hate to mention a host name (it’s not Kim)
3 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hey Bella.....

LOL....she is just doing that in hopes that someone will write about it here so she can have that post deleted like mine was....
They all know we have complained about the cleavage etc. so this one is just playing games with the forum members....how sad to be so childish
Last edited by MaeWest1953 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Bella

You know there is a time and place for that, date night, evening out with friends, dinner nights out, parties etc. I remember when I hired a new assistant for myself at work( office setting) I had to tell her on her second day of work that her blouse was not appropriate for work. I thought she might get mad and quit but she didn’t.
She never wore another top that was a bit risqué for an office environment, and was an asset to the business. I think people like to push the envelope in work settings. Also the deletion of your posts Mae and FarmMom is BS.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Thanks Bella.....

When I saw the deletions this morning I started laughing and laughing because I knew the cry baby was behind it regarding mine
As for FarmMom post I still don't understand why anyone should feel so threatened over good information
I thought this forum was supposed to be a place to share any and all info regarding ShopLC and what goes on behind the scene as well as on-air

Who wouldn't want to learn how to know what fake Gemstones are being offered to us?
Right now those Diva's think they are being real savvy getting our chats deleted but it just goes to show many of us that they are "bothered" by our conversations
Remember the post "Favorite Host", well that one got deleted as well and I don't recall who wrote it but it sure had lots of good comments and truths!
At least they know who we really enjoy as Hosts and the cry babies ARE NOT popular :lol:
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I've been pretty fortunate not to have had any memorable cleavage seen on a show, lol. Although I do recall a few times my husband pointing it out, but that would have been months ago since he's been watching Gold hunting shows in the evening.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Again FarmMom......you are cracking me up :lol:
2 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

Hi guys! I am new on these boards but not new to Shop LC, been a customer since 2008. I have been noticing this a lot lately and I don't understand why hosts or presenters think that this is okay or professional to do this. I was actually looking for somewhere to contact customer service or the company in regards to this issue and saw this mentioned here. I am glad that I am not the only one that is noticing this more and more on this channel and I don't understand why it is okay to display this type of indecency on live TV whenever it should be reserved for a more private setting. :oops: Sorry trying to be discreet here about this issue as much as possible..
7 x

Bella

Well welcome Shopper7192! I’m glad someone agrees with our constant complaining about this issue. That’s the only way I know how to state it, because it constantly happens. Now we have 2 hosts that think everyday is Saturday night party night!
3 x

Iowagemgal

Post by Iowagemgal » 10 months ago

I am so angry right now Sunday there was a presentation that Karen did with Kim and Ankur they presented a Modini morganite ring which I bought I just got it home and I was lied to there was no Modini ring so I went back from Sunday just rewatched the show and they 100 percent presented this as a Modini piece now it’s clearance and I can’t take it back
6 x

MaeWest1953

Greetings Shopper7192.....

I also want to "welcome" you to our forum :)
We have fun, feisty conversations among we Adults even though several trolls came in and caused some drama because they couldn't handle the truth!
Your comment was well written.....it just goes to show that many folks are tired of seeing the shenanigans of "wanna be Barbies"

I know others have said they wrote to ShopLC regarding this situation but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears :(
To me dressing in provocative manner is a desperation call....I prefer a Man to look at my face and keep focused....LOL
I am not a prude either.....sexy has it's place, a professional gal should always show respect to the TV audience, just my opinion
4 x