Tuesday night cleavage

FarmMom

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Hello Shopper, and welcome!

Also a formal hello to IowaGem! (Glad you made a separate post, although don't expect it to last long . . . sadly . . .)

I finally caught some last night, not so much cleavage as what seemed to be a blouse purposely unbuttoned a bit low to be more sensual. I was walking by the living room when my head swung around to get a better look. I was trying to figure out if it was purposely done or if it just came like that. I finally concluded it was purposely done.

I had a plate of freshly grilled, juicy burgers in my hands, and references to meat kept playing in my head, so I walked off on my merry way trying NOT to think of meat references, lol
3 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

Thanks everyone and I agree with you Mae and FarmMom!
I guess I am a little old fashioned and just don't believe that women should show the goods to everyone out in public as that should be reserved for their spouses or in a private setting. It is like I was telling my hubby, just what are they advertising for sale here? Are they advertising themselves or the products? On a shopping channel it SHOULD only be the products in my humble opinion. But its definitely a turn off and makes me want to just stop watching because I am not interested in staring at someones cleavage while trying to see what a pendant or necklace looks like on the neckline. To me that is NOT professional at all. If you want to dress that way then please do it at home and not while on the air whenever everyone has to look at it whenever the cameraman has to zoom in on it! ( :roll: Sorry, just a rant there..) but yes something should be done about it because it really does not look good on the company as a whole. People are going to get the wrong impression about just what all they are selling here. (Just my 2 cents)

Hopefully this post will not get removed since it is my 2nd one, lol... :)
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

FarmMom.....

It's very obvious that certain "reindeer games" are being played by the Hosts that have become a group of "high school mean girls" in hopes that posts will be made about them...LOL
They are pathetic Hosts that are indeed showing their "true colors"
Last evening one of them wore a top that kept opening up, (yeah right) and I just laughed

Shopper7192.....

I love your way of explaining why it's so unprofessional...nicely written
Today's society is in a mess....so many people want us to accept "anything goes" mentality....sorry, like you I am not going to compromise!
4 x

Shopper7192

I totally agree with both of you, FarmMom and Mae because lets face it, these women know exactly what they are doing and nothing is being done by "coincidence" or "accident". As a woman you know whenever your cleavage is showing! If you look down and can see it then so can everyone else too. So yes it is being done on purpose but the really sad thing here is the fact that you said that people have written to the company to complain about this and yet they are not doing anything about it and allowing it to continue so in essence they are also to blame and that is not good. If them are not condemning this behavior then then they are certainly condoning it. :(

:geek: After all if you are a caught with someone doing something illegal, unlawful or unethical then you are automatically considered guilty by association.

You are so right about not compromising! As a Shop LC customer for 15 years that has spent thousands upon thousands of dollars with this company, I really should rethink where my money is going and just what it is funding! :cry:
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

Welcome Shopper 7192 to our ongoing discussion on cleavage. This is Saturday morning and yours truly is on with her best buddy and once again has on something pretty revealing. I think she thinks it’s attractive but as we all agree there is a time and place for such attire and it’s not as a host!
4 x

TARD

Post by TARD » 10 months ago

Who are the hosts and why is everyone afraid of giving out their name?
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

No one wants to reveal much in the name department anymore because it causes too many issues with posts deleted and hosts coming on the forum and telling us we’re mean and nasty and they are perfect! I’d say that pretty much sums it up.
4 x

Shopper7192

@Serge I saw that and I totally agree! More nonsense....
3 x

MaeWest1953

TARD wrote:
10 months ago
Who are the hosts and why is everyone afraid of giving out their name?
Hello TARD........

I have a question for you......I may be mistaken but in all the years I have been on this board/forum I have never seen you make an appearance here
What brought you here to join us? :)

Anyone who is a regular here knows who we are speaking about and if you watch enough of ShopLC it won't take long to figure out who the Diva's are....lol
4 x

MaeWest1953

Well said Bella.....

Smart move.....I am suspicious if you know what I mean
Please read my above comment cause I am like you....I am not mentioning names
Anyone who watches ShopLC can see for themselves who the "players" are!
4 x