Tuesday night cleavage

Bella

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Mae, EXACTLY! I rarely watch but it doesn’t take much viewing to figure out who has their girls out. I was checking out every single home shopping network last night on tv to see if I would find anyone dressing like they were going to a party.( I didn’t have anything better to do) Guess what? All I found on any female host was a cold shoulder blouse that’s it! It was appropriate for hosting. So my question is why is Shop LC the only one that does this?
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi Bella......
Good work on the research of other shopping channels....I agree with you, the other networks are not about trying to be Barbie dolls
Did you catch my drift in my last comment....hmmmmm
I am seeing a trap :(
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

My husband made the call Friday night when he noticed. I'm not going to repeat what he said but as it was the very opposite of nice, lol, but lets say he was horrified at what he saw . . . and he's NOT one to turn down some cleavage :shock: :shock:

I know sometimes it can be hard to find shirts to keep larger girls in, but in this case it seemed to have been done purposely. Perhaps the art of distracton? A slight of hand? Look over here ladies and gentleman and pay no attention to the mirrors in the back?
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

It's being done on purpose. That's their way of signaling to us, that "they don't care". So childish. Did anyone see it last night Night Owl? Yeah, super V neck from none other than Deanna. Huh? Could it be she enjoys the attention from us? Some people, like her, are just like that ya know. They enjoy the drama, and then claim victim. Really honey, don't bother. In a cleavage contest, Kim wins! With Dionne second.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Colljoe, funny yet true! I need to stay up late and catch her (Ms D.) I never had an opinion one way or the other about her, but I do now! They remind me of a bunch of not so nice jr. high school girls.
Yes, Mae I did catch your drift! That is why my comment was straight to the point with no BS. Maybe they will pay us a visit again on the forum?
4 x

Lacy

Re: Tuesday night cleavage/LC= LOW CUT

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Sadly, LC doesn't care what we think. Management won't change anything. The same topics we talk about today, were the same from years ago. Some are the same hosts and some are different hosts. It nice to know that when we share our thoughts on the forum, that we are not alone.
6 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

Lacy wrote:
10 months ago
It nice to know that when we share our thoughts on the forum, that we are not alone.
Amen to that! ;)

And that was funny about the LC=Low Cut... Aptly named! :D
7 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

You all are cracking me up but sadly everything you’re saying is true.
6 x

RubyTuesday

Post by RubyTuesday » 10 months ago

It's spreading . . . YUK! Not just the women anymore. Twice in the last few days, I have seen Hunter decide to show what a pendant or, more ridiculously, a petite gold chain would look like on a man. -- So he unbuttoned his shirt and displayed the jewelry against his (excuse me while I barf) ... against his salt-and-pepper furry chest.

This felt like a deliberate move that was several decades out of touch. Maybe a gorilla chest was manly back in his heyday, but if he wants to be an impromptu male model, he needs to get a wax job. Although I really don't want to see that either.

What appeared deliberate was displaying a gold chain that was only 2-3mm wide and most obviously much too thin for a man. But he seemed to relish the opportunity to bare his very unbare chest.

BTW - Has anyone else noticed men modeling rings who look like their nails have not been groomed and buffed, but are actually wearing nail polish?
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

@RubyTuesday :o Gross! We will have to include Hunter now in "exposure on LC". :lol: Who's next, TONY? :shock:
3 x