Please return to ShopLC Nikki !!

MaeWest1953

Please return to ShopLC Nikki !!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

How many of you are missing Nikki Stanzone? (last name may be mis-spelled)
I have always enjoyed watching her and no matter what she was selling and presenting she always made me smile and feel comfortable with ShopLC :)
Would be fun to see Michele and her together, I am not sure if sweet Becky has worked with her but that would be a great time too

I did miss Karen when she was on from what I have read here, she is another class act like Katie, Heather, Jessica, Michele and Becky
It would be fun to watch her with Hunter and Chris also :lol:

Gosh I hope someone will know when she is planning on making another month long appearance :)
3 x

FarmMom

Re: Please return to ShopLC Nikki !!

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

It IS strange that she'd come back for just a bit. Maybe they were unable to come to an agreement on her contact -- assuming they have to sign one regarding their hours, time slots, commission, etc.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

Nikki is the reason I started watching ShopLC and I miss her so much! She never pressured you to buy anything and she seems to really enjoy her job. I too hope to see more of her but from her Facebook it looks like she’s working on another show and even covered the Met Gala so we very well may have seen the last of her. I only want her to be happy with what she does.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

It seems I might be in minority but I am not a fan of Nikki. I only recently started watching LC and find it interesting that Nikki left to go to ShopHQ “greener pastures”, but got fired and then hops back over and tells the audience how much she loves us who have been ‘lucky’ enough to discover LC on TV. I also think she is just as full of herself and dominates conversation off topic just as much as some of the others we complain about but maybe she is just on less so it’s not as annoying! :)
0 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

I did not know that Nikki was fired from Shop HQ, do you know what happened? Is Karen making an other long visit to Austin, soon? Does any one know if Steve is still in Austin? I wish they would get some nice new items for the kitchen, I would love to have a nice big air fryer. What brands do all of you like & have. I would like a white one or a colored one, maybe blue. Have a Great holiday weekend.
1 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 10 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
10 months ago
It seems I might be in minority but I am not a fan of Nikki. I only recently started watching LC and find it interesting that Nikki left to go to ShopHQ “greener pastures”, but got fired and then hops back over and tells the audience how much she loves us who have been ‘lucky’ enough to discover LC on TV. I also think she is just as full of herself and dominates conversation off topic just as much as some of the others we complain about but maybe she is just on less so it’s not as annoying! :)
I agree...I didn't like her on JTV, ShopHQ or SLC. She can fill in elsewhere.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi CarribeanGirl.....

I can't answer all those questions but I was just thinking to myself yesterday about ShopLC selling air fryers!
My friends have them and the brands I don't pay attention to since I know they are simply happy with theirs
I also didn't know Nikki was fired

Hi Joshuatheemerald.....how do you know if Nikki was indeed fired? I have Googled her and never saw anything like that
So I find that opinion interesting but hey, anything is possible
When a certain Male host showed up last year some were saying the same thing about him....being fired
However I read some very "not so good things" about that individual and have to believe he was dismissed
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Every time a X Shop LC hosts leaves another shopping channel someone always says they were fired. I brought this up in a really old post about a previous host at Shop LC that left JTV ( I’m not mentioning a name) and I asked the person who posted that they were fired from JTV how they knew in fact that they were fired. Crickets! No one can state that’s what happened for sure. It’s called rumor and innuendo. Talk about being mean!
1 x

joshuatheemerald

I think it’s pretty easy to put 2+2 together… these shopping hosts live for their job. QVC, HSN, HQ, LC, JTV…. They stay until they get a “better” network or get booted. It’s pretty simple. No way Nikki “left” HQ to come back occasionally to LC and host a public access news show. I live in Queens NY. The show Nikki is on for Staten Island, no way it’s a high $ job. Perhaps even volunteer.
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Bella,

I don’t think Nikki’s -let’s play nice and say- “separation” lol from HQ would be something you could Google to find out about. When QVC and HSN let go of some of their long tenured hosts a few months ago- Carolyn Gracie and Dan- it made major news….. but even the HSN hosts let go were sort of a footnote. I don’t think it’s major news that these hosts get let go, even if the hosts think they are newsworthy!
2 x