Did anyone else hear Michele just say "oh wow they found him"

MaeWest1953

Did anyone else hear Michele just say "oh wow they found him"

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi all......

This may not mean anything but I am watching Hunter and Michelle right now 4:10 pm...Thursday
Hunter was reading emails about an item then all of a sudden he sort of paused, Michele then suddenly said something like "wait a minute what is going on here?" and then she pauses and said "they are saying he was a nice guy"

The next thing she said with an amazement in her tone was "oh they are saying they found him" (pretty sure it was that)
Then Hunter immediately responded with "just check and read the email"
Gosh I hope no one is harm's way.....

They stopped talking when he told her to just read the email
2 x

Bella

Re: Did anyone else hear Michele just say "oh wow they found him"

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Only on Shop LC would this conversation take place!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

First off, nuggets! I had just finished cutting hay at that point and come in to grab some food and water. I didn't turn on the TV as I was trying to stay focused on getting stuff done. Wish I had!

My guess would be disgruntled employee gone rogue . . . I mean, if WE are getting yanked around, I cannot imagine what employees have to go through.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Gosh FarmMom......

Great point about the possibility of this being a disgruntled employee
I didn't think about that....hmmmm
2 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

I'm so sorry Mae! :( I apologize in advance. I am not trying to hijack your thread but can someone please tell me how to create a topic or create a post on here in the general discussion area? I clicked on the Community Guidelines link at the bottom right corner of the forum page to try to get some more information like if you have to have posted so many times to be able to create your own topic but all I get from that is this: "Oops! We can't find the page you're looking for. The page you are looking for might have been removed, renamed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Do I have to get pre-approved since I don't have many posts to be able to create a topic for discussion? I don't want to post my topic on someone else's thread! Any help would be much appreciated. ;)
2 x

Lacy

Re: Start a new topic.

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

For a new topic, LC Community, General conversation, new topic.
2 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

Thanks @Lacy .. for some reason I couldn't see the general discussion forum and see what you mentioned until I clicked on it at the top of this thread. Whenever I click on LC Community I do not have those options at all. It is very strange and again I apologize Mae! Sorry.. :|
3 x

MaeWest1953

Shopper7192 wrote:
10 months ago
Thanks @Lacy .. for some reason I couldn't see the general discussion forum and see what you mentioned until I clicked on it at the top of this thread. Whenever I click on LC Community I do not have those options at all. It is very strange and again I apologize Mae! Sorry.. :|
Shopper7192....

You silly Goose!!
It was no problem, I am glad you asked the question in a post because how else are you going to learn what to do :)
I remember when I first started....I went for help in a post too :)
4 x

KyWoman

Post by KyWoman » 9 months ago

Shopper7192 you are a sweetheart! :D
1 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 9 months ago

Thank you @MaeWest1953 and @KyWoman ! You are both so kind!🌺🥰
1 x