Wow!! Steve and Michele are having a hilarious show and still selling at the same time

MaeWest1953

Wow!! Steve and Michele are having a hilarious show and still selling at the same time

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

I have said it before: I absolutely love Michele and Steve working together
They make the best pair and you can see the respect and genuineness in their friendship :) What is cool about their show is they are having fun but at the same time inventory is being sold

They can talk, present, display and provide good information without going off the rails in to "bizarre boredom" like a couple of others do all the time!
Last evening she was a hoot to watch but someone else around her wasn't appreciating her humor in my opinion
You could see that in the face and body movement and the fake smiling

I wish Steve didn't have to leave so soon....he said he is leaving Sunday, May 28 :(
4 x

Shopper7192

Re: Wow!! Steve and Michele are having a hilarious show and still selling at the same time

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

I agree and just love Michelle! She is right she is like a fungus and grows on you. As someone from the South (I mean the real south, lol) I completely understand her! She literally cracks me up and you never know what you are going to hear come out of her mouth. It totally makes sense that she was a comedian at one time. I bet she was a fantastic one.

What I love about Michelle is that she never uses bad words, she never dresses provocatively and she just is her honest truth telling self with some humor thrown into the mix. She would be great with any host if they would give her more credit and just allow themselves to have a good time with her. You can tell those who click with her and the ones that just don't. I have been watching daily and noticing that they are giving her more time on the air both as a host and a presenter. Because of her testimony about the Terahertz, I purchased a good bit from Shop LC and also some from the (river) because they started selling out of it here that night!

I am happy to say that the Terahertz must be the real deal because it is helping me and I cant wait until I get the necklaces that I ordered to place them around my neck to relieve neck pain! I just have one bracelet for now while I am waiting for the other pieces to arrive in the mail. (Which will be 10 days or more, LOL!) But I have to say that Shop LC should give Michelle more credit for her knowledge of almost everything that they put in front of her and also for helping them sell more Terahertz! :D
3 x

FarmMom

Re: Wow!! Steve and Michele are having a hilarious show and still selling at the same time

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I saw it last night too. I saw at 6pm when Steve was on his own presenting, and it didn't register that he was not supossd to be by himself until Michelle rushed in all in a flurry. Those two play together like chocolate sauce on icescream, both are good, but together you get something great.

It really allowed Steve's personality to come out and see a totally different side of him. You could tell he enjoyed hanging with Michelle. He is just a quirky as she is!
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

I too enjoy watching them together and will be sad when Steve leaves. Although he’s still great when he isn’t in the studio it’s just not the same. I wish other hosts realized what a gem Michele is as she funny but also very knowledgeable. They could learn a thing or two about how to host if they would just watch her!
5 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

@Serge I totally agree! Just a couple days ago whenever she was on with the blonde.. They were showing the TLV which was a small Sukriti (sp?) purse. Well Michelle had the bright idea to show how it could be worn around the waist to be hands free! It was a genius idea! :idea: She is always so knowledgeable and full of ideas that I never would have thought of. She deserves WAY more credit (and respect) than she gets that is for sure! ;)
3 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

I agree. What I like about Michele and Steve is that they share their jokes with the audience. There aren't these lonnnnnnnnnng minutes of them laughing but not telling the audience what they're laughing at. I also appreciate their humor, which is both witty and whacky. Steve makes me laugh with the whacky voices and sounds he does (boing! boing! boing!), and Michele's self-deprecating jokes crack me up. But they're both also quick-witted and aware of when to stop making jokes. They're a great pair.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Thanks FarmMom, Lah2001, Shopper7192 and Serge......

I appreciate your input and agree with all the wonderful things you said about the two of them
What was sad was some dumb fool emailed in asking Michele if she was drunk or had another problem :shock:

Good for Michele....she took that by the horns and looked straight in the camera and had a excellent response!
Professionalism to the max!!
2 x