LC Not delivering to UPS stores

Lacy

LC Not delivering to UPS stores

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

UPS is a valid shipping address. If you have a UPS shipping address. LC will no longer deliver to you. They said I need a apartment or house #. With UPS you have to use # or No. before your box #. LC will no longer accept the #, or No. in your address.
UPS is the safest way for me to get my packages signed for. I don't have a mail box at my home. All the other shopping channels deliver to UPS. I'll cont. to shop with them. They will loose a lot of customers by not delivering to UPS. How stupid. Better for me.... LC did me a favor, no more purchases. (I don't shop much anymore lately anyway. ) Just an FYI.
2 x

FarmMom

Re: LC Not delivering to UPS stores

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

This does seem odd . . . Especially in today's day where people are always stealing packages off porches or from the mailbox . . .

On a side note, my last order arrived in a BOX!! This was a shock since even my rhopsody tanzanite ring had still arrived in a BUBBLE BAG . . . perhaps they are trying to improve a bit . .

But my guess is the shipping company they teamed up with won't deliver to UPS...
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

FarmMom, I received an order the other day of a fairly expensive bracelet and ring and all were put in a faux suede pouch and then shoved in the bubble mailer envelope. Talk about absolutely no protection in shipping. I was so afraid when I opened it that there would be damage to it. They have been doing this lately, put the item in a plastic bag, then a pouch and finally a plastic mailer. Not my idea of a good way to ship jewelry!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

I pay a monthly for my mail to be delivered securely. It's not cheap either. LC probably thinks that UPS is like USPS. Which are primarily PO boxes. UPS is not that. Every pkg is signed for.
LC wants a house #or apt #. They loose out. I save $$.
0 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Crazy!!! Can’t believe they won’t accommodate your desire to protect your purchases and packages. :(
0 x