Did Opatra get dumped?

Bella

Did Opatra get dumped?

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I see they have a new beauty face mask their selling by Verdermis. I am not buying it. I purchased the Opatra upgrade and I’m satisfied with it. This new version by Verdermis only has a 1 year warranty. Opatras’ warranty is for life! I get tired of companies saying this is the greatest and they keep coming out with upgrades from other vendors hoping you will spend your money again on a “improved” version. I don’t have a money tree in my backyard!
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Did Opatra get dumped?

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Bella,

I did find it odd that this mask is virtually promoting the same effects of the Opatra GlowMask. I also heard K + C say during the show several times interchangeably that they use this “all the time”.. but similar remarks and “seal of approval” statements are made when they sell Opatra mask. The hosts don’t HAVE to say they use EVERYTHING just because it’s on air. On QVC you’ll hear the hosts say “I got the sample
Last night and this is neat…” or give initial impressions. The hyperbole from some SHOPLC talking heads (including models) is a little taxing to listen to.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I agree Joshuatheemerald! I don’t see any Opatra products listed on the Shop LC website anymore. I guess they will be over hyping this beauty mask now. Go figure.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I guess that means other brands must work just as well too?
1 x