Beware warning oils

joshuatheemerald

Beware warning oils

Post by joshuatheemerald » 9 months ago

BEWARE MY FRIENDS

the warming oils that were presented throughout the day today are NOT ESSENTIAL OILS. Matt said these are essential oils many times during his presentation this evening Friday… these are synthetic chemicals harmful to your skin and ingestion! Very careless Matt W-who claims to be the know it all about it all!
9 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Beware warning oils

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Hi Joshuatheemerald.....

OH NO!! how did you find out these are fake essential oils, that is scary :(
I have noticed the selling technique has gotten way over the top, they are starting to talk like car salesman with "anything goes" mentality just to make a sale
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 9 months ago

Mae, saw it on earlier with Chuck and Hanna. I will say Hanna repeatedly read the warning label on the bottle and gave some background about difference between oil and fragrance types (she said she used to sell candles on another network) during the time they had these on air.

Also the bottles were too big to be true pure essential oils or essential oil blends, so it looked off to me that someone would claim them to be essential oils as Matt did. Essential oils tend to come in those smaller vials and these oil blends are in bottles that look to be the size of maybe a rubbing alcohol bottle or smaller soda bottle.
7 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 9 months ago

I saw a couple of presentations of these but on those occasions they did mention that the oils were NOT meant to be used for anything other than in warming dishes, light bulb rings or placed on cotton balls and things like that. If I remember correctly they did state that they were fragrance oils and not essential oils. The bottles were like 5 ounces I think so they were huge and yes essential oils usually come in tiny 5, 10 and 30ml bottles and are very expensive. I know this because I have them and use them responsibly of course!

Yes the presenters an hosts need to be very clear to the customers about the proper use (what kind it is and how to use it) of any oil they are selling for sure!
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 9 months ago

joshuatheemerald... Very true, beware. I could not find anywhere what they are cutting the so called essential oil with. I even went on line to find out...nothing. Their label does not disclose the ingredients and they are supposed to. You are right, I too heard Matt say they were essential oils. No way true essential oil would come in a bottle that large. There is a warning label on that bottle that should not be used on skin. No thanks. That's a typical cheap buy out ShopLC came upon, and pushing as a quality essential oil. No, it is NOT!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Didn't see that presentation but as a long time Healthcare Professional, these oils can be extremely dangerous as well as potentially toxic if used wrong. The Hosts shouldn't present products they have no knowledge about. Would also caution to never purchase not only oils but any type of product that the ingredients are not listed as well as Country of Origin. Totally agreed when Mae had previously commented on Matt appearing seemingly too perfect, the used car salesman persona is what I get also when he is presenting, to me often appears inauthentic and braggadocios with the mentioning of, no names, but frequent comments about having brokered for and/or personal friendships with numerous different extremely wealthy and high profile individuals. Same thing Tony does. Have no reason to doubt those facts but he just comes off to me as a fake personality and I have heard him say not so kind comments also such as he was glad to see he was working with certain Hosts so he didn't have to "Pretend." At times comes off as an "American Tony Mini-Me", not being a Bully, just stating my opinion.
0 x