He Called her a __________???!

FarmMom

Re: He Called her a __________???!

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Honestly if anyone were to snipe back at Tony I don't think he'd know what to do :lol: :lol:

I mean it DID take Michelle WEEKS to work her way under his skin and begin to smooth him out to something a bit more civilized . ..

Speaking of Michelle, did anyone catch last night? I think it was the 6pm EST show, she didn't have makeup on or something? I didn't quite catch it, I was busy gobbling down some ribs I had made from one of our Kune Kune pigs (gosh they came out amazing!) :lol: :lol:

Anyway, they didn't do any closeups of her face, and she kept rubbing it all over, so we were not quite sure WHAT had happened yet again.. does she work a second job that throws off her sleep schedule? I just don't have a good feeling that she will be sticking around too long . . .
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

FarmMom,

I didn’t catch Michelle last night, but I have tuned in on occasion where Michelle seemed to be ill-prepared for being on TV. No makeup, or messy hair, wrinkled clothes, or just looking out of sorts in general. I always thought maybe she got the call at the last minute and so she just had to stop whatever she was doing to go host the show. But I’ve seen it frequently enough that I don’t know that’s the case

I enjoy her humor so I have looked up her clips on YouTube and she was always very well put together in previous times doing comedy or hosting other shows on other TV channels. So not sure what’s up with her being on LC with such a change in her outward presentation.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Someone posted that Michelle had put on a facial mask and fell asleep and it burned her skin. Most would take time off to heal I would think. I always felt she looked unkept and sloppy. I have posted before that she would look cute in a pixie haircut because her hair, what a hot mess.
2 x

MayFlowers

Post by MayFlowers » 10 months ago

I think one reason Michelle doesn't try as hard on her appearance is because her face is so pretty that she knows she will still look beautiful even in no makeup with wet hair from the shower. A month ago she got dressed up in a blue dress for a tanzanite presentation and had perfect makeup, I think she does have a passion for what she does with certain presentations, but her shifts are also really long. She has a fantastic personality from what I've seen. When her hair is up and slicked back she looks like a ballerina.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 10 months ago

What a embarrassment. Poor Dionne. And I don’t think he is lost in translation.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 10 months ago

Bella wrote:
10 months ago
I think Tony is from Portugal, however don’t quote me on that!
He is Brazilian. Portuguese pronounce the S with an sh sound.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hello Margui.......

I too think that Tony is Brazilian because of the dialect
ON A SIDE NOTE: I chose to thank you here regarding your comment on the MaeWest post that was done by some very miserable people
All of us here are pretty sure who is behind that stalking of me, it's either two desperate Host or one Host whose friends are doing her dirty work....lol
Either way I will not respond on that post again like Colljoe suggested....Thanks Colljoe

I am also driving them crazy because I sit and laugh at their Reindeer games and they keep getting madder and more frustrated because I won't get all twisted up like they are......HAHAHA
2 x

FarmMom

I was going to side post a comment too Mae!

Margui,

most of the posts have been deleted except for the ones posted by the NEW "team Peridot". There was a discussion of which hosts were liked and not liked, and a few hosts came on trying to justify themselves and then pick a fight, and all of a sudden there were several "new" mystery members all trying to fight with Mae, and those posts were deleted, until it sorted itself out into "team peridot". Thought on the block is it's a group of hosts teamed up against us, and especially Mae..
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 10 months ago

We are all TEAM MaeWest! Luv Ya Mae!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
2 x

FarmMom

BostonIrish wrote:
10 months ago
We are all TEAM MaeWest! Luv Ya Mae!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩