Hey MaeWest1953

Shopper7192

Re: Hey MaeWest1953

Post by Shopper7192 » 9 months ago

Oh my gosh guys! :o I had no idea that my name was attached to this thread but I definitely do not want to be in the middle of any forum drama. I am a peaceable person and like it whenever everyone gets along. I think that we all should be entitled to our opinion sometimes even if it might not be what everyone else agrees with and we cant expect to all like the same things or people because we are all different with different tastes and likes. That is what makes us individual.

I really liked Bella's comment about "why cant we all just agree to disagree?" So true. There is truly no reason for hateful personal attacks on anyone. Again, I am not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here. I just want to see peace not fighting here. I didn't come to this forum for that for sure.. I might be new to this forum but I am not new to SLC as I have been a customer spending thousands upon thousands of dollars with this company for 15 years now. I am thankful🙏 for the love and warm welcome everyone has given me so far here!

I am sorry but I am definitely not trying to offend anyone here. That is not my intention at all.😇 Just trying to be honest.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Bella wrote:
9 months ago
Glad you’re back to posting Mae! I to love Peridot but I’m not playing on their team!
Thanks Bella...... :)

Every time they open their mouths they show their hand.....too funny :lol: :lol:
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Absolutely no offense taken Shopper, you’re OK in my book. It just seems at times a few bad apples appear and like to stir the pot. Maybe the best response in the future is to just ignore them, but that is hard to do, especially when ones name is brought into the conversation for no reason. Have a good evening.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Shopper7192 wrote:
9 months ago
Oh my gosh guys! :o I had no idea that my name was attached to this thread but I definitely do not want to be in the middle of any forum drama. I am a peaceable person and like it whenever everyone gets along. I think that we all should be entitled to our opinion sometimes even if it might not be what everyone else agrees with and we cant expect to all like the same things or people because we are all different with different tastes and likes. That is what makes us individual.

I really liked Bella's comment about "why cant we all just agree to disagree?" So true. There is truly no reason for hateful personal attacks on anyone. Again, I am not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here. I just want to see peace not fighting here. I didn't come to this forum for that for sure.. I might be new to this forum but I am not new to SLC as I have been a customer spending thousands upon thousands of dollars with this company for 15 years now. I am thankful🙏 for the love and warm welcome everyone has given me so far here!

I am sorry but I am definitely not trying to offend anyone here. That is not my intention at all.😇 Just trying to be honest.
HEY TeamPeridot......

Here is yet another person who didn't appreciate you dragging their name into your hateful spew about me, once again you are proving you are a selfish group of people who don't care about any one but yourselves!
I handled your spew because I am strong willed and I know I have done nothing wrong

Sadly this member is NEW and you have made them feel they have to apologize for even being here :oops:
Get a life and stop being obsessed with me and what I have to say, there are many other members that have plenty of comments and points about certain Hosts and what is going on at ShopLC !!

Shopper7192....don't ever be sorry for speaking your mind and definitely please don't let TeamPeridot bully you and make you feel uncomfortable
TP......Since your attempt at bullying me and embarrassing me on this forum didn't work I am sure you will delete it once you realize how foolish your team and you look....LOL
7 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 9 months ago

Mae,

I’ve got your back too. We all have different opinions and I think that’s fine but what isn’t fine is being ugly to someone else.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Serge wrote:
9 months ago
Mae,

I’ve got your back too. We all have different opinions and I think that’s fine but what isn’t fine is being ugly to someone else.
Thanks Serge......
I appreciate your support......sadly some people are so obsessed with me they have come to a point of being dangerous
Their bully tactics are a joke, can you imagine having to live with a mentality like this?
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Hey there Mae,
So glad to see your back and loved your response. Always enjoy reading all your Posts. You have a wonderful sense of humor and always gives me a laugh. Bet your a blast to hang out with.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Lanai wrote:
9 months ago
Hey there Mae,
So glad to see your back and loved your response. Always enjoy reading all your Posts. You have a wonderful sense of humor and always gives me a laugh. Bet your a blast to hang out with.
Hi Lanai......

You are very kind to say these words, thank you :)
I have a great circle of good friends and I always talk with strangers in stores etc.
That always starts with a smile or hello to someone while shopping or at garage and estate sales
It's funny......so many times while at sales the other customers come up to me asking questions as though I am the person putting on the sale

When I have to tell them I am just a customer they laugh and say that I just have a friendly vibe about me so they thought I was the Seller
I have never been a person who runs around with a scowl on my face, I am approachable and friendly
However I like to laugh, it's so much better than being sad and disappointed
I have had my share of those times but I don't dwell on them

It is a gift from God and His Holy Spirit :)
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 9 months ago

Who is Team Peridot, so rude towards MaeWest1953?
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 9 months ago

Ugh! Let's not, please, respond to this so it will go away, and not be on top of the Community. Ya know what I mean? Out of sight, out of mind.
Ok...I just did...but just wanted to put this out there so this will, hopefully, be gone!
2 x