Hey MaeWest1953

TeamPeridot

Hey MaeWest1953

Post by TeamPeridot » 9 months ago

Saw your disgusting comment about not having to see a particular host.

If you only knew how much we would love NOT to hear your constant crying and negativity on here. Definitely make this board more pleasurable.

If we could only keep Bella, Shopper7192, Joshuatheemerald, and Sea.

GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Sincerely,
The Posters on this Board
1 x

colljoe

Re: Hey MaeWest1953

Post by colljoe » 9 months ago

:shock: TeamPeridot or Stacy's daughter/boyfriend or whoever WE is.
And YOUR comments aren't disgusting toward MaeWest1953?
"If "we" could only "keep" seriously? You have a nasty demeanor.

MaeWest1953... GO GET 'EM GIRL, WE GOT YOUR BACK!
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

TeamPeridot, what exactly do you mean by keeping me? Leave my name out of your rude comment please. I never asked for your opinion nor did Mae, if she doesn’t enjoy watching a certain host that’s her choice. I like Chuck, Mae doesn’t
so what? Can’t we all agree to disagree?
7 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 9 months ago

CollieJoe, TP joined the forum 3 weeks ago according to their post. Newbies !!!! Mae, That was rude of TP. If someone doesn't like this forum, they can move on. No need to be insulting to one another.
7 x

Bella

Agree Lacy, TP posted some mean stuff when all the hoopla was happening awhile back. Why she or he wants to keep me, sounds creepy.
5 x

colljoe

Lacy Yes, when Stacy was mentioned before. That's why I think it's a relation to her. Put TeamPeridot knickers in a knot.
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Bella wrote:
9 months ago
Agree Lacy, TP posted some mean stuff when all the hoopla was happening awhile back. Why she or he wants to keep me, sounds creepy.
In the basement, they want to keep you in the basement . . . and demand you put lotion on . . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Bella

I find it funny that TeamPeridot is silent, maybe because MayWest hasn’t responded. I wish I had a way to contact her and let her know how popular she is because she has her own personal thread on the forum!
8 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Mae,
I agree with the other regulars and also got your back. If I was playing Detective, my guess would be that it is Ms D again, because she in the past has mentioned numerous times how much she loves Arizona Peridot. Thought this Forum was for ShopLc customers, not Hosts. I'm sure the Hosts have their own "chat group". Very NASTY comment TP. Nobody is forcing you to be on this Forum, everyone has a right to an opinion and no one is being Untruthful - things are televised, if it bothers you then perhaps YOUR behavior should change and you can always move on.
7 x

colljoe

Yes MaeWest1953. We got your back, and your front ;)
6 x