Hey MaeWest1953

FarmMom

Re: Hey MaeWest1953

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I also think the original comments from Team peridot were on a thread that has since been removed . . . but they had registered as a member when all the drama was going down, and that was when suddenly 3 new people joined . . .
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Yes FarmMom, TP posts have since been deleted. I think it could have been a couple of hosts calling themselves TP why would you sign off as “posters on this board” just seems weird. Also the person(s) joined the forum 3 weeks ago. Maybe one person simply posted for a group? Who knows? I am to the point I don’t care, they just need to be gone!
Last edited by Bella 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 10 months ago

Not sure why my name was mentioned in the rant above just to be clear I don’t agree with this peridot person’s opinion. Like everyone said if she doesn’t like our opinions move on 😂😂😂😂😂
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

I'm beginning to wonder why MaeWest1953 has not posted. I do hope they did not ban her. I don't see anything on any of her posts that would warrant that to happen. Hoping we hear from her soon. 🤞🙏 MaeWest 1953 if you can read this but can't post, please have someone come on and let us know. HEY! MaeWest1953 is "liking" these posts. Just noticed.
4 x

FarmMom

colljoe wrote:
10 months ago
I'm beginning to wonder why MaeWest1953 has not posted. I do hope they did not ban her. I don't see anything on any of her posts that would warrant that to happen. Hoping we hear from her soon. 🤞🙏 MaeWest 1953 if you can read this but can't post, please have someone come on and let us know. HEY! MaeWest1953 is "liking" these posts. Just noticed.
It's possible she might not be able to POST, but can interact a bit . . . or perhaps she just hasn't had a few free minutes to get a reply sent but is checking in. or maybe she's drafting a well thought out reply ;D
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hey TeamPeridot a.k.a possibly "D or S".....lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANK YOU for giving me the loudest and longest laugh I have had in a long time!
I laugh everyday because I find humor with my friends and just having a fun life, something that one of you apparently don't have because you made it a point to come after me because I said in a post "been so nice not having to see this person"
Please humor us some more....exactly what did I say that was so "disgusting" in that sentence :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to THANK MY FELLOW FORUM FRIENDS~~~~~~Colljoe, Bella, Lacy, FarmMom, Lanai and Sea for having my back (and trust me TeamPeridot, there will be more) :) :)

So now go ahead and have your other 3 "discontents" come on here to back you up!
I wouldn't expect nothing less from the likes of you :lol: :lol:
Funny how a person who only joined 3 weeks ago wants to make it appear as though they have a slew of comrades on her team
You just got "schooled" TP for using the names of other "regular" forum members who come here and have a good time discussing all things SHOP-LC
Last edited by MaeWest1953 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

FarmMom

MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
Hey TeamPeridot a.k.a possibly "D or S".....lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANK YOU for giving me the loudest and longest laugh I have had in a long time!
I laugh everyday because I find humor with my friends and just having a fun life, something that one of you apparently don't have because you made it a point to come after me because I said in a post "well I don't miss that person"
Please humor us some more....exactly what did I say that was so "disgusting" in that sentence :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to THANK MY FELLOW FORUM FRIENDS~~~~~~Colljoe, Bella, Lacy, FarmMom, Lanai and Sea for having my back (and trust me TeamPeridot, there will be more) :) :)

So now go ahead and have your other 3 "discontents" come on here to back you up!
I wouldn't expect nothing less from the likes of you :lol: :lol:
Funny how a person who only joined 3 weeks ago wants to make it appear as though they have a slew of comrades on her team
You just got "schooled" TP for using the names of other "regular" forum members who come here and have a good time discussing all things SHOP-LC
ahahaha, I was just going to come on and say that you had posted 2 days ago, and must be still floating around ;D Glad to see you live and kicking ;D
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Yes! MaeWest1953...Glad to see you back, and feisty as ever. Go get em'. :lol:
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

LOL FarmMom and Colljoe......

I am here.....had to work the last two days, and now I finally had a chance to catch up!
Have to tell you, I started laughing when I saw I was being called out by TeamPeridot,I hadn't even opened up the post and was just giggling, teehee

One of my "fellow members" stated in this thread that they believe they know who is hiding under this name and I also remember that person saying they loved Peridot :lol:
Oh by the way.....I am so glad that I kept all the posts written by this person and a Host during that drama scene
The woke mentality always keeps me in stitches ;) ;)
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Glad you’re back to posting Mae! I to love Peridot but I’m not playing on their team!
4 x