TLV Not Low Cost

Lacy

TLV Not Low Cost

Post by Lacy » 9 months ago

I have had my camera bulb a year. I got it for 9.99 at wally world. I think the shipping was 5.00. They all come from china. Its sold all over the internet. It works well. Where do the get these comps for 100.00 and up?. I looked it up when they are showing it. The comps I see are 9.99 and up. They are saying, we are not going to find it cheaper. YES you can. We are not fools. Just a suggestion, buy it online just shop around for shipping deals.

They are speaking about subscriptions, Mine has none. I use a SD card. They also don't know that, once you set up the app you can use multiple cameras on one app. Just name the room on each camera through the app. They need to read up on this item better.
9 x

FarmMom

Re: TLV Not Low Cost

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

camera bulb? Like in the old school days when they had a big flash attached??
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 9 months ago

Lacy,

I missed that presentation, but if it’s a T L V I’m sure I’ll catch it later today.

So funny speaking of T L V, C + K are currently having their own T L V and it’s a shampoo… in the introduction K said “I’ve used these myself” and how she was so excited to bring this to the customer… and while I was typing this message, she said to the creator (on via satellite) - “Oh I’m the kind of girl who uses $60-80 shampoo for my hair, so I’m excited for when I’ll finally get to try these!”

For the love of G*d does the management ever watch their own shows? The doublespeak with some of these hosts is just sad. Shows they truly don’t know what they are talking about… either intentionally misleading (think how they sell GOLD), or just truly careless and willing to say anything to fill the airtime (current shampoo presentation with K).
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Maybe Ms K and Ms S use the same shampoo! Sorry, I couldn’t help it!
4 x

FarmMom

There is such a thing as $80 shampoo??

here I was splurging and buying the $10 shampoo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Side note. the Viorie Shampoo bars advertised on facebook (the ones made in Asia by little old ladies with rice water), are actually quite good and smell amazing. if you get the bogo, the price is about $10 each too! And they last a long time.

I like the natural shampoos . . . the older I get the more I trust stuff that God makes over what man makes in a lab ;)
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

I agree with you FarmMom I prefer more natural shampoos to all the chemical junk. There is no way I would spend $80 on a shampoo for my hair, now… skincare that’s another subject!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

You all are cracking me up :lol:

I was watching some of that show with K plus C and when I heard her say that about the $80.00 shampoo I just started rolling my eyes
My gosh her hair looks like straw just like the other ones straw hair that someone mentioned above...lol
5 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Hey everyone,
Again, you all crack me up!!! I caught that and also the newer facial company's mask and roller and 2x, she commented that she was so glad that they were getting all of the newest skincare technology because she had never had and was to afraid of needles to ever get Botox or any other cosmetic fillers. I'm still shaking my head on those statements, if you guys are following what I am putting down. Lol
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Lacy,
It didn't seem to be a good deal on those Camera Bulbs so I looked them up on Amazon and most all the top rated brands were all at a significantly lower price than the TLV price, evidently they think the customers just take there word as the truth and spend our money based on what they tell us is a good deal......
2 x

FarmMom

Lanai wrote:
9 months ago
Hey everyone,
Again, you all crack me up!!! I caught that and also the newer facial company's mask and roller and 2x, she commented that she was so glad that they were getting all of the newest skincare technology because she had never had and was to afraid of needles to ever get Botox or any other cosmetic fillers. I'm still shaking my head on those statements, if you guys are following what I am putting down. Lol
I know for certain a few do get botox . . . you can always tell by the creepy smile! I get the idea, and whatever if you do, but don't sit and tell people it's all natural or creams when it clearly isn't . . .
2 x