Does SHOP LC sell tissues?

TeamPeridot

Does SHOP LC sell tissues?

Post by TeamPeridot » 9 months ago

I am just asking because MaeWest1953 may definitely wanna be looking into purchasing some with all the crying she has been doing. LOL!

Always fun to see a bully get bullied and then go cry victim!

I cannot wait for her "oh poor me" response followed by a "but I do not care."

HILARIOUS!
1 x

MayFlowers

Re: Does SHOP LC sell tissues?

Post by MayFlowers » 9 months ago

TeamPeridot, honey, are you okay? I'm genuinely concerned for you. MaeWest took your callous and un-Christ-like insults with humor and good grace. You, on the other hand, seem to harbor a lot of anger. Mental health is incredibly important, and I hope you practice self care.
We seem to be welcoming women in this chat, and if you do have some trials going on in your life right now, we want to offer you grace. If you need to take a break from this for your mental health, do so and we will understand, honey.
10 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

TeamPeridot you are delusional! Maybe you get your jollies just hoping that you made someone upset.That is what it seems like to me. By your own admission of your statement “always fun to see a bully get bullied and then go cry victim” you just admitted that you were bullying Mae! She is not the bully, your true self is showing loud and clear. Not too smart on your part, you need help your pathetic.
8 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 9 months ago

TEAMPERODIT we ALL Love Mae! Leave it and Her alone I have not been on here in awhile and am getting caught up with all this Drama. She is our Friend and if you don't like too look look bad! By the way She gets a medal for expressing how she feels.🏅Not hiding behind a keyboard she calls it like She sees it even if others don't like it that's called being brave.Have a nice Day.🤓
9 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Hello again Team Peridot,

I dabble a bit in human psychology, so let us begin our session:

Your earlier post you claimed to be representing many other forum members and kept saying we and us. However, LOOKING at your post, which had 600+ views on it, NO ONE hearted your post. Were you in fact speaking for many other members, there would have been a few hearts at the very least.

No, I believe you are in fact a host, as I stated before. I believe you are a friend of the host Mae doesn't like, and I give you credit for sticking up for her. However, it's ill advised to go about it this way. You are standing up for your friend, and we are standing up for ours.

Second, when you come on here, it's VERY easy to figure out who you are. I know this is Michelle. Your witty one-liner title was a clue and your signature "hilarious" in capitals was the dead giveaway. You would have been better assigning someone less recognizable like Hannah to do the dirty work.

But here's the thing. You keep stirring the pot. If you guys don't like what's being said, leave it alone. It will eventually phase itself out. or hey, here's an idea, give people something MORE EXCITING to talk about. The art of distraction! Coming on here "bullying a bully" is absurd.

I don't know who taught you that's the way to go about life, but it DOESN'T work. I teach my kids both at home and at their micro school to instead offer kindness to a "bully". Compliments, and positive interaction. It works.

I am sorry you've been having so many issues at home/work. It seems something has been eating you a bit and you are off your game. I hope things improve and you are able to get back into our normal groove.

However as previously mentioned several times, hosts getting involved on here and especially moonlighting as someone else, shows them in a poor light. Especially dangerous for you since most on here do hold you as a favorite.

If you were concerned about words being said on here and felt the need to DO something about it, the BETTER way to go would have been to moonlight as someone else and begin BEFRIENDING people kindly, and eventually turn the ship around with POSITIVE words.

When you are riding an out of control horse that's flying through a hayfield at 100mph headed toward a steep hill, you DON'T yank the reins. It only sends you and him flying. Instead, you carefully slide your hand down the side of the rein and begin to SLOWLY turn him, gradually tightening the circle little by little until he comes to a complete stop and you can safely collapse to the ground in a shaking puddle.
5 x

Bella

Trying to guess who TeamPeridot is, is a waste of time and no matter who it is, it doesn’t even matter anymore. I think if it was a host they could be putting their hosting position in jeopardy. I really don’t believe it’s Michele just my 2 cents, she is too smart for that. Also, a person can use another persons speech mannerisms just to confuse. Someone could also be trolling us as well. I don’t want to overthink the whole darn thing so I’m not going to accuse anyone in particular because I have no way to prove it. We have had people coming on here before “ruffling” our feathers and everyone trying to make educated guesses who it was and in the end no one could prove or disprove anything. I don’t want to accuse someone who may be totally innocent. In the end only the guy upstairs knows and karma is not always good!
10 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 9 months ago

TeamPeridot wrote:
9 months ago
I am just asking because MaeWest1953 may definitely wanna be looking into purchasing some with all the crying she has been doing. LOL!

HILARIOUS!
It is obvious that previous responders have no knowledge of what TeamPeridot is:

What is "TeamPeridot"?
"TeamPeridot" is not a person or even a person that likes the gemstone Peridot.
"TeamPeridot" is a Sonic Heroes Team of 3 Charactors and is part of the Sonic Heroes video game series.
Just throwing that out there.
Last edited by Mapper 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Bella

Doesn’t mean anything to me, I don’t do video games never have even in my younger days. How many women over 60 do video games? I bet not too many. Let that be the question of the day.
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Agree with Bella. Should would start consulting with our children or grandchildren so we, as grown up women and men know about Video Game characters??? Are we going to also have to brush up on Animated Characters and Cartoons next, Mapper??
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Mapper wrote:
9 months ago
TeamPeridot wrote:
9 months ago

HILARIOUS!
It is obvious that previous responders have no knowledge of what TeamPeridot is:

What is "TeamPeridot"?
"TeamPeridot" is not a person or even a person that likes the gemstone Peridot.
"TeamPeridot" is a Sonic Heroes Team of 3 Charactors and is part of the Sonic Heroes video game series.
Just throwing that out there.

I think honestly it's a coincidence Mapper. That would be quite the obscure name to choose for a forum name, especially a forum relating to gemstones and jewelry. Or, you could be right and it's a group of 3 people (hosts) banding together, one of which must have a kid younger in age.

And like Mae said, she wasn't the only one complaining about certain hosts, but was complaining about one in particular, yet they singled her out and named a few posters they liked better.

I would say I probably post the most, so why not single ME out? They didn't because they had a vendetta against Mae and how she felt. While we all have hosts we don't like, we only had one knowingly come on to address comments. And shortly thereafter several newbies that popped in with a bone to pick.

Yes, it's possible it's a random person with a strange name, but that's low in the "10% likely to happen" category.
2 x