Does SHOP LC sell tissues?

Bella

Re: Does SHOP LC sell tissues?

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Mae, just wondering if you have seen this thread yet? I think you may have overlooked it.
1 x

TeamPeridot

Post by TeamPeridot » 10 months ago

I agree! Hey MaeWest1953, answer my friend Bella!

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Typical coward bully!
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

TeamPeridot I’m NOT your friend! Please do not include me in your posts, I have mentioned this before STOP it right now! Mae has far more important things to do than replying to your immature and stupid posts. I guess your rude comments didn’t affect her like you thought it would. At this point we all know who the bully is it’s obvious. Grow up and get a life!
9 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 10 months ago

team period You just can't leave it alone! We on this forum Love MaeWest She is a Great Lady maybe you should try it and leave well enough alone and stop being a Hater.😡
9 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

TeamPeridot wrote:
10 months ago
I agree! Hey MaeWest1953, answer my friend Bella!

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Typical coward bully!
I guess you didn't hear Cheryl calling you out over the weekend, did you? She said "bullying a bully makes you a bully . . . don't be a bully!"

Someone who delights in trying to make someone else miserable is a bully. Mae CERTAINLY did nothing of the sort. You seem a bit narcissistic . . . falsely seeing your own negative qualities in someone else.

I have an idea... you are clearly bored. Go buy some nice loose gemstones and a decent microscope and entertain yourself looking at various types of inclusions. if you really get excited, buy one with camera ability so you can take photos. Maybe you'll get really good and make art or books out of the unusual inclusions. but at the very least you'll HAVE FUN, BE ENGAGED and will have something nice to look forward to each day.
6 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

WOW!! I really have missed a lot. Had no idea that this post continued with a further rude comment by TP and Mapper. Horrible.
I think FarmMom had a great idea with needing to find another hobby, like purchasing a Microscope to study inclusions, maybe try starting with the stones offered from your Employer, you know the ones you sell to customers with Grossly Inflated Start Prices and Untrue Facts. That should keep you entertained for a long time.
4 x