Huge Sale on Another Network Today

Lanai

Huge Sale on Another Network Today

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Hey everyone,
Don't currently have time to catch up on posts and will probably get in trouble for promoting other Shopping Network. ShopHQ currently has a HUGE Sale ongoing until Midnight ET. Really good Fashion Sale with 20% coupon code for use with all Credit Cards and $50+ orders with ShopHQ Card, no limit on how many times coupon can be used. Currently doing a 4 hour block on Brand New Fashion, never aired but all Fashion Clearance also included including everything aired so far today. Along with all this also offering Flash Sales , This Show Only Surprise Pricing, even though prices already heavily discounted. Have been shopping sale all week but prices haven't been close to what they are today. Current Styles, not discontinued old merchandise, you guys get me. Also if you don't already have a ShopHq Card , you can get and extra 30% off purchases, plus the Coupon Code of 20% still applies and the Free Ship with $50+ Card purchases and a $30 Statement Credit. Plus many things also have their usually extra 15% on purchase on Second Item. Calling it Semi Annual Sale or something like that but all Hosts have said it is really a Liquidation Sale on all Fashion, including new items, and Best Sale Prices they have ever seen the Network do, even lower prices than they can get with Employee Discount. I think the Sale may last the weekend but didn't know if it will be on Fashion or Different Category of Products but Hosts did say the 20% Coupon is only today.
PS: Check out of your Cart when it reaches $50+ because the really good on air items, sizes, sale items sell out fast and they don't hold items and will pull them out of cart. You can go right back to shopping. If you want to try with opening a New card for the Extra 30% + the 20% for Max Saving the 30% is one time only, I think, that's how it used to be, so if you leave cart to add up and check out later for Max Savings, some items may be gone, it's a roll of the Dice. I know from having been a long time customer and remember when I first started on a sale events many years ago. They actually offer with most Fashion Brands, all sizes including Petite, Average and Tall, Not "One Size Fits Most". I'm Petite and have problems finding apparel that fits at a good price. Just love a sale. I buy nothing that's not on sale and/or even better with Coupon and Free Shipping. That's regardless of wherever I shop. They also have No Interest Budget Pay Available. Allowing Sale and Clearance pricing along with Coupon Stacking, rare anymore. Also have Name Brand Clothing. Not saying that they are always the best price, because regular prices are usually not, just my opinion, but they do have terrific sales.
PS:
I don't work for them and have no affiliation or receiving and compensation, wanting to put that out before TP or associates has something to comment. Just love great sales and with the inflation on everything, wanted to share if anyone interested. Try to catch up on Posts later. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
6 x

colljoe

Re: Huge Sale on Another Network Today

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Yes! I too took advantage of the HQ sale, on some home goods stuff...grill (Father's Day). It is a good one. Have to go back in and check out the other stuff for...ME! :D
Update: Did it! Got myself and a friend a fab sweater that says "Rock" on it!
Last edited by colljoe 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I buy a lot of stuff and frequently from Shop Hq. When they have a fashion sale you can’t beat their prices especially if you have their credit card. I have gotten several good deals on their Invicta ladies gladiator watches I love only that style.
I also love their website very user friendly, unlike Shop LC.
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Hey Bella,
I also really like to shop their sales. I have purchased quite a lot of really nice clothing, shoes, home goods, cosmetics, some jewelery over the years during their sale events. They have great sales especially when there is extra coupons and percentages off a second item and Free shipping. They do have good HQ card benefits. I also wait until Isomers Skincare products have the bonus mega sizes and bundles on sale a couple times a year and try to stock up then. Seems to be the only product line that my skin responds to with positive, visible benefits and I have tried just about every major brand as well as over the counter retail brands that ended up being a waste of money so I hate paying the price for the brand but if caught during a sale and with interest free payments, it ends up about the same price per ounce as any other brand. I have used some David Pollack products that were okay but my skin didn't really respond well enough to notice any changes. The only items I think I have ever had to return were from the Famous California Plastic Surgeon, Terry Debrow, Consult Beaute products. He seems to be there Golden Child over there. I don't like how he and his wife are always trying to cash in by promoting items in any category that's needed instead of staying in their own lane. Worse line of Skin Care Products I have ever used even cheap generic ones. I can't even hardly watch the Botched show anymore because they seem so thirsty for attention. Actually when going back and checking reviews later, I saw many of his Skin Care Products had poor reviews. Should of checked before ordering, learned my lesson on that one. I'm assuming some people must like them or he wouldn't be on air all the time. I've gotten some great deals this week but today was by far the lowest I have purchased Fashion items, didn't necessarily need them but I do need to clean out my closets and get rid of a lot of things I haven't wore in a long time or no longer fit and donate them so that is the excuse I used to myself. Lol. Glad you found some goodies.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

@Lanai.....

Geez.....I can't believe I had forgotten to comment on your post from 6 days ago!
Was just getting started to when the phone rang and then went off to go help a friend with some projects she is working on
I have been a customer of ShopHQ for years!
Love their outdoor items, clothes, some food stuff and other things

Even though I can't buy much I enjoy watching the shows
When I can purchase a few baubles I never have had to return anything :)
Oh and yes....their Customer Service is wonderful :)
3 x

Bella

If the Debrows are on Shop Hq I switch the channel, don’t care for them or their products, and yes Mae their customer service is great!
1 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 10 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Bella

Cracks me up… this thread sounds like a promo for Shop Hq!
1 x

TARD

Post by TARD » 10 months ago

ShopHQ is in trouble and not paying Vendors. They probably won't be around much longer.
3 x

Bella

Shop HQ has been bought out changed their name so many times. Everyone has been saying for years that they are barely hanging on. I know they laid off several employees when the pandemic started. I say if the prices are good then buy now because who knows what their future is.
3 x