Shes on FIRE tonight!

FarmMom

Shes on FIRE tonight!

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Michelle is fired up and ready to go@ hopefully Tony doesn't put out her fire :roll:

She is a riot right now!
6 x

Sea

Re: Shes on FIRE tonight!

Post by Sea » 11 months ago

I love watching Michele she’s so much fun 😂😂😂
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Good evening Sea and FarmMom.....

I completely agree with both of you, Michelle was fun and entertaining on her shift on Sunday evening!
She had Tony laughing and sometimes befuddled which is good for him :lol:
What makes her so cool is that she is a natural beauty inside and out :)
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

I agree with all of you as you never know what’s going to come out of Michele’s mouth and you’re right I don’t think Tony knows how to handle her. I was watching last evening and she was giving the details on a ring when Tony tried to stop her and she told him to please let her finish her description first. I was proud of him for not saying anything but he was probably fuming wherever he was at. I think that’s one of the few times if ever I’ve ever heard any of the hosts tell him no and I was proud of her!
6 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 10 months ago

Was watching Michele and Dan last night and couldn’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂
The things she was doing and saying she really entertained me and she asked Dan about the picture behind him he said it wasn’t his just a studio setup by Shop Lc. I always wondered about the ugly picture 😂😂😂 I love watching her with Tony too I think she is the only host who isn’t afraid to talk back to him he constantly interrupts the host explaining the product. Also I think she is the only host who can make him laugh he should do it more often.
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Sea, how interesting!

I didn't know it was a studio set-up . . . maybe they rent Studio space for their far away hosts? That would make sense that they'd have a professional crew setting up cameras and lights and such.
2 x

christee

Post by christee » 10 months ago

If I recall correctly, Dan said the "studio" is the spare room at his house in Florida. In the past he's shown stones or jewelry owned by his wife. Anyway I watched Michele and him yesterday and she was cracking up because a viewer asked why doesn't he look directly at the camera so he played along and looked to the far left and right while talking. Unfortunately Dan became annoyed some time after this when he wanted to talk about Norwegian thulite and Michele was carrying on. He interrupted her at least twice in a stern tone 'stop talking'. I would've been steaming mad but she handled it professionally.
4 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 10 months ago

Sorry that’s what I meant a studio setting in his house in a room set up for it, thanks Christee. I noticed the tension too but I was still laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

christee wrote:
10 months ago
If I recall correctly, Dan said the "studio" is the spare room at his house in Florida. In the past he's shown stones or jewelry owned by his wife. Anyway I watched Michele and him yesterday and she was cracking up because a viewer asked why doesn't he look directly at the camera so he played along and looked to the far left and right while talking. Unfortunately Dan became annoyed some time after this when he wanted to talk about Norwegian thulite and Michele was carrying on. He interrupted her at least twice in a stern tone 'stop talking'. I would've been steaming mad but she handled it professionally.
Ahhhhahahaha!

Dan reminds me EXACTLY of my Grandpa! He would stop and talk with a tree for a good 2 hours! he WILL carry the whole show on ONE BREATH and not even pause! But Michelle does carry on from time to time, and it seems to be a constant battle both in marriage and apparently on TV hosting of the proper etiquette with conversation ;D

Dan can be funny, but his humor is EXACTLY like my Grandpa's when I was a kid, so I find it irritating as an adult, lol. I'm guessing he must spend a LOT of time with his Grandkids 9as he SHOULD).
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I don’t think Dan has any grandchildren. His son(possibly a stepson)died in 2018 quite young. I believe that was his only child.
2 x