HOSTS Chris and Heather BINGO!

colljoe

HOSTS Chris and Heather BINGO!

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Night Owl tonight. Chris and Heather a delight together. Chris seems so relaxed and talking smoothly, and Heather, well she's a class act all the way around. I enjoyed watching them very much. Really hope to see more of them together.
9 x

FarmMom

Re: HOSTS Chris and Heather BINGO!

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Is Heather one of the younger hosts? I cannot recall what she looks like, although I believe Chuck has worked with her as I can hear him echoing her name in my head, hahaha.
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Long blonde hair, British accent.
5 x

Crystal-lover

Post by Crystal-lover » 10 months ago

I agree. I saw the very last hour of Chris and Heather. Wish he were on more! Will watch more when he is on. Heather does a great job.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Thank you Colljoe....

I am so happy someone posted this about Heather and Chris!
Watched the show from the beginning until 3 hours later when I had to get to bed and I ENJOYED every minute of it
Actually thought about coming here during the show to write how much I was liking the two of them together but got lazy....teehee

This is a perfect pairing!
No self-righteous attitudes, no wanting the camera on themselves all the time, complete articulations when speaking, no drawn out boring repetitive slogans, no hearing about personal family information constantly and no interruptions!

Chris seemed genuinely happy and comfortable with her.....the same way he is with Becky Booker or Michele :)
I have seen way too many times where he was being treated like a Newbie and treated like he didn't know his job even after all this time that he has been here by another Host and it wasn't necessary!! :cry:

He is just way to handsome for words too....just saying :lol: :lol:
Both of them shined last night and if only ShopLC would keep Heather, Michele or Becky on with Chris and Hunter on the Night Owl shows!
7 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Ohhhh! Ok, thankyou! Yes I have seen her!
2 x

William

Post by William » 10 months ago

I ALSO caught the night owl show with Heather & Chris --- I Completely AGREE with you ALL They were SO WONDERFUL together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calm relaxed knowledgeable comfortable ! It WAS a complete Pleasure !!!!!!!!! I WILL Stay up for that combo WHENEVER I CAN!!! I REALLY Like Heather --- she is FANTASTIC & I REALLY LIKE Chris !!! he is FANTASTIC !!! Thei combo is like --- Super--Fantastic !!!
5 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

Talking about a class act I was watching the other night and Heather had on a v neck top and I noticed that whenever they came in for a close up shot of her necklace she would lay her hand on the v neck to insure that nothing was showing. Sadly I’m now watching another female host with Chuck who once again has on a low top and I guess she just doesn’t care who sees her old saggy one! Keep up your classy hosting Heather because I enjoy watching you.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 10 months ago

I really like the two together. Chris looks a little like a young Errol Flynn. 🤗
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

@William, Serge and BostonIrish.....

First I would like to say that what you wrote William was RIGHT ON!!
I agree with it all and isn't it nice to watch a professional pair of hosts without all the fake halfway smiles and Reindeer games?

Serge, of course I agree with you about Heather.....she is such a LADY :D
I know who you are referring that was working with C.C......I don't watch neither one of them cause they are both narcissist and I can only take 5 minutes of their clown show!
Heather is so pretty too.....

BostonIrish I love your comparison !!
It's perfect and I am jealous of the lucky lady who is in his life right now....teehee :lol:
3 x