New host

Crystal-lover

New host

Post by Crystal-lover » 10 months ago

I was pleasantly surprised to see Daniel Greene on Shop LC last night presenting watches. I have watched him on other channels and always liked his presentations. Always had a lot of class! Hope he stays with Shop LC ! The male hosts keep getting better!
5 x

FarmMom

Re: New host

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Is he here to stay then? I saw a guy presenting last night but figured he was with a different company (Like the skin care guy).
3 x

FarmMom

I saw him presenting last night and cringed . . . worst tanning booth tan ever. Massive white circles around his eyes from the goggles . . . I can't believe the make-up team didn't attempt to correct that so it wasn't so noticeable!
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Saw this yesterday also. The tan was a tad on the “crispy” side… Moreover, couldn’t help but K gushing over him constantly, particularly as a celebrity chef while selling watches and gold chains? I didn’t get the value she was pushing to have him there.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
10 months ago
I saw him presenting last night and cringed . . . worst tanning booth tan ever. Massive white circles around his eyes from the goggles . . . I can't believe the make-up team didn't attempt to correct that so it wasn't so noticeable!
Good day FarmMom.......

You have me laughing again :lol:
I can't remember what shopping channel Daniel came from but it was either HSN or ShopHQ and I was surprised to see a commercial about him appearing on ShopLC
He must have looked silly with the Racoon eyes, I missed the show but gosh the make up people should have done a better job like you stated

On a side note: can't reply to the post about Opals, keeps telling me it doesn't exist so I just want to thank you for the name of the group and if you are who you are here in that group?

Hi Crystal-Lover and Joshuatheemerald.......

I always liked Daniel too, he was funny when presenting and easy to listen to
Thanks for bringing up his appearance on ShopLC
Geez, I didn't see the show Joshua but I can't only imagine how that Host was behaving....lol
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Mae,

I watch the other channels too but not sure I remember him. Could have been the tan and the raccoon eyes as you said LOL.

But hopefully LC will let him sell some good cooking or kitchen products since that is his expertise. They don’t offer much in the way of those items!

And yes K was just all over him with the OMGs and “can’t believe it”s regarding his presence next to her. Silly.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 10 months ago

When this new host started? I have not watch ShopLC for a long time.
1 x

FarmMom

@MaeWest1953

That's odd, I can still see it . . . although I didn' t try to reply to it... I JUST recently put a post up yesterday on the FB opal site, it's listed as my real name not a screen forum name ;D

Josh -I'm personally not a fan of Miss K (vomit a bit in my mouth), so I really try to avoid looking at the TV when she's on. And I rolled my eyes at the watches. The ones Club bulk stores carry are soooo much nicer and the same price. And easier to return ;D

I know the tan thing happens, but I FEEL at his age it just SHOULD be common sense that that sort of thing will happen if you aren't careful. Shoot, it could even have been a spray tan for all I know. Either way, it would be just as bad as someone applying self tanner his age and having huge streaks all over.

And why does he need to be tan? Is he planning to model chains shirtless?
1 x

Crystal-lover

Post by Crystal-lover » 10 months ago

I like Daniel Greene. Tan or no tan. I always thought he did a great job on Shop HQ and he sold a lot of watches as well as other merchandise. He is also a chef. I like to be positive on this forum. If I am not impressed with a host (and there are a few) I would rather hold my comment and say nothing. If Daniel Greene is going to stay with Shop LC let’s at least welcome him. I still feel he will be an asset to Shop LC.
7 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

OMG! At first I thought it was Hunter with a serious tan. :lol: But looking at pics of Daniel Green online from ShopHQ, yeah, I see what you mean with that ridiculous tan. It was bad because it sure does not look like the same guy. He kinda blended in with the background. Was a good host with a nice voice but me thinks he fell asleep in the tanning bed and woke up with a :o
3 x