Sorry guys...did it on the fly

Shiloh

Re: Sorry guys...did it on the fly

Post by Shiloh » 10 months ago

Chuck can take it as he's the epitome of huckster.

Do you really want to defend Mr. Ladies and Gentlemen?
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

So do you know Chuck personally? Sometimes it takes one to know one.
2 x

Shiloh

Post by Shiloh » 10 months ago

That's quite a stretch. What is strange is why there is such an unwelcoming attitude to someone like myself who may want to post here. I have been a member for more than a few years, regardless of post count.

I have no idea who team peridot is. i'm just a shopper with some opinions. Why is that such a threat?

This is really weird and hostile.
0 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Shiloh.......

Interesting that under your name it shows "joined 4 months ago"
This is why I called you a Newbie and I once was a Newbie also
My concern is that I have read a couple of digs and accusations towards FarmMom by you in various posts and we ALL LOVE her and that is NOT going to fly here!

Now I have seen comments from you trying to get us to talk badly about certain other Hosts...Sort of a like a trap if you will
I have no use for a few Hosts on ShopLC, that is no secret and my opinions are valid
Diva attitudes, Reindeer games etc. are so tiring and if we come here to yak about it so what?

What is really cool is when I can learn from members like FarmMom and others cause of their vast knowledge of stones, jewelry and the different companies that are involved with ShopLC!
When a person is on TV or in politics they need to get a backbone to withstand the comments they may receive

By the way.....we are not making criticisms up, we see non-professional conduct constantly by certain Hosts and we share it with each other
If you don't like what we are discussing then please; by all means move on to another topic that won't bother you.....just sayin
4 x

MayFlowers

Post by MayFlowers » 10 months ago

@Shiloh I would actually like to defend Chuck and Tony. Chuck I genuinely like, and Tony is just handsome and suave and fun to watch. Even if he is disingenuous.
I genuinely think you are a shopper and your own person. I think it would be well-received if you made an admiration post about the hosts you enjoy who you feel may be underappreciated in this forum. I think you should make a separate positive appreciation post and shut this down here.
4 x

Bella

Does the phrase bull in a China shop fit here?
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: And a drunk bull me thinks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Bella

Colljoe now that was funny!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Shiloh,

it IS a bit interesting that you are so willing to name names, but yet most people on here DON'T. And somehow you KNOW exactly who they are talking about. Your earlier comment on a post regarding a host having a medical issue I found a bit odd. I had no idea who the host even was until you specifically mentioned one. And how did you even know she had a medical issue?

As others have pointed out, no one saw a "newbie" and went on the attack. certainly "Shopper" is new as well. The difference is, shopper engaged in positive banter, while your instant introduction was negative, and much of what you've posted has been attacking other members. So yes, I would think it would get a bit hostile towards someone who did that.

Getting upset at members for making comments on certain hosts while you complain about others is a bit odd to me . . .a bit like a parent screaming at their kids to stop yelling across the house to each other. yelling is yelling.

Everyone knows my opinions on Tony, haha, and Chuck I see as a "lady's man". I've heard stories from old ladies about the retirement homes and communities . . . since there are so many more women than men, the guys go door to door with their little blue pills in hand ready for some attention. That's where I see Chuck, except the old ladies are fighting over who's first in line for his undivided attention. between you and me, that would by my dad's idea of heaven if he hadn't gotten re-married after my Mom died :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Shiloh wrote:
10 months ago
@FarmMom --What silly gibberish

Perhaps TP was an ill thought out response to a really ill thought out attack on certain hosts who did not deserve it.

The hosts can only try to sell the products they are given. Do their minds drift a little, especially late at night? I don't doubt it.

Forum attacks on Deanna and Kim have been dirty and personal.
All of me is silly gibberish. It helps ensure no one will bother kidnapping me. I'd probably end up inviting them to dinner and serving them the possom in my freezer I've been keeping for a special occasion.

I make no apologies for that.

But I do think TP has a few screws loose. or maybe just a few holding them together and most have already fallen out . . .
2 x