Sorry guys...did it on the fly

Bella

Re: Sorry guys...did it on the fly

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

In the future I will not be engaging with S, because it’s a waste of time and it’s difficult to respond to someone who says one thing and does the opposite. I would advise other forum members to do the same, I don’t want anyone to get banned because of a “bad” apple.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Agree and same here. It got really weird and cray-cray yesterday. Like a set-up, with S starting the "victim" stuff. M cheering it on, and really getting into it, it seemed. (That was a surprise to me). So I'm done! No thanks. Me thinks S is sleeping it off today! :lol:
2 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 10 months ago

colljoe wrote:
10 months ago
Agree and same here. It got really weird and cray-cray yesterday. Like a set-up, with S starting the "victim" stuff. M cheering it on, and really getting into it, it seemed. (That was a surprise to me). So I'm done! No thanks. Me thinks S is sleeping it off today! :lol:
"M" cheering it on and really getting into it? WOW! A few short interactions are "cray cray"? You should visit the pattern of your own behavior in this group. You don't rule this community and most important, you don't rule me, AKA "M"apper! You know NOTHING about me and yet you attempt to pick me apart after a few very short posts. Nice try! I am free to do whatever I want whenever I want. GET OVER IT!
0 x

Bella

Colljoe, I would not engage with the above either.
2 x

colljoe

WELL! .... I'M......GOBSMACKED!
2 x

Bella

Colljoe you’re on a roll today! I not really sure what that even means. I googled it
and I like the word flabbergasted better!
2 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 10 months ago

colljoe wrote:
10 months ago
WELL! .... I'M......GOBSMACKED!
I have been targeted more than once for simply posting a difference of opinion or a simple statement.What's done is done. Anyone that has ever acted with malice towards me or my family has paid for it in some form or another. It just happens. It’s a phenomenon that has been in my family for generations.Yeah, it's weird. The hate and vitriol is everywhere...including this forum. I will not subject myself to it any longer.
0 x

colljoe

Bella ... S had addressed that to you, on the post "New Host" :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Bella

Yeah, I know. It’s still a dumb sounding word!
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
10 months ago
Shiloh wrote:
10 months ago
@FarmMom --What silly gibberish

Perhaps TP was an ill thought out response to a really ill thought out attack on certain hosts who did not deserve it.

The hosts can only try to sell the products they are given. Do their minds drift a little, especially late at night? I don't doubt it.

Forum attacks on Deanna and Kim have been dirty and personal.
All of me is silly gibberish. It helps ensure no one will bother kidnapping me. I'd probably end up inviting them to dinner and serving them the possom in my freezer I've been keeping for a special occasion.

I make no apologies for that.

But I do think TP has a few screws loose. or maybe just a few holding them together and most have already fallen out . . .
Oh no you didn't FarmMom!

I can NOT stop laughing at your response, :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a perfect way to describe TP's frame of mind :) :)
1 x