Sorry guys...did it on the fly

colljoe

Sorry guys...did it on the fly

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Sorry guys. Did not mean to "tell you what to do" with said TP post. I did my post kinda "on the fly" as a suggestion, to get it out of view again. It was nice to come on to the Community without seeing that vile post as it finally worked it's way down and out of our sight. To see it again just caused me much angst, and made me feel like TP was probably glad it was visible again. Also, it was odd because I had just been thinking that TP can't stand it and would probably post something again, just for the attention. Let's hope not, but I wouldn't doubt it.
4 x

FarmMom

Re: Sorry guys...did it on the fly

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Honestly, their favorite target hasn't been posting as much so likely they may have gotten bored and wandered away ;) But I WILL give you a heads up, lol, next time they DO post I'll be on my top game posting strange and eye-twitching stories to re-direct their attention :lol:
4 x

Shiloh

Post by Shiloh » 10 months ago

@FarmMom --What silly gibberish

Perhaps TP was an ill thought out response to a really ill thought out attack on certain hosts who did not deserve it.

The hosts can only try to sell the products they are given. Do their minds drift a little, especially late at night? I don't doubt it.

Forum attacks on Deanna and Kim have been dirty and personal.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Shiloh It's okay if their minds drift a little. It's the clothes "drifting" and the Girls hanging out that gets rather unprofessional. And why just attack MaeWest1953? FarmMom has a great sense of humor. What's silly to one is entertaining and knowledgeable to another. IMHO! :D
4 x

Shiloh

@colljoe , Girls hanging out aka cleavage just does not offend me. I have never seen any objectionable cleavage being shown and I am a frequent viewer.

Humor is subjective, I agree. I may not get some of it. However, the numerous posts about Kim's cleavage, swaying, facial tics are cruel. Nasty posts about Deanna are just that.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Whether cleavage is offensive or not isn’t the issue. It’s plain unprofessional to the degree and frequency that I have seen. Which makes Shop LC look low class.
4 x

Shiloh

Well, dare I say, on a shopping tv channel, cleavage is appropriate.

Even in a nine year setting of chemo which I went through side by side with my late veteran husband, if a chemo nurse showed cleavage, it was enjoyed.
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

To each their own, you have an opinion so do I!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi Colljoe, FarmMom, Bella.....

No worries.....I figured it was just a matter of time that the "discontents" would be back in one way or another, LOL
Looks like a fellow minion of theirs has made an appearance here.....teehee
Watch out FarmMom.....you may be next :lol:
2 x

Shiloh

A fellow minion of no one, I say! I am my own voice with no allegiance. How silly.
0 x