Good morning

Greeneyesbluesighs

Good morning

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 10 months ago

How is everyone today? Hope you’re doing something fun or relaxing!

Too bad ShopLC decided to nix under 10 today. It figures. It will likely be another clearance soon so who knows when it will air. It’s not like it used to be anyway. Starts late, ends early and now they show gold during under 10. Instead of touting it the way they do they should just do away with it. I haven’t found anything during that day (or most days) that I like from them anyway in a long time. (Maybe that new “T” site is cutting into their under 10 viability).

Been shopping the Q a lot. Today I am going to force myself to relax but there is always something I want to or should do.

Enjoy your day 😎🏖☀️
5 x

Bella

Re: Good morning

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

With 4th of July just around the corner, I’m sure there will be a mid year clearance, a holiday clearance you name it there will be one. Ugh!
7 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Good afternoon over here :D

I'm glad you are forcing yourself to relax, I think it's far to easy to get caught up in the "I'm got to get this done!" mode.

What do you do for relaxing? On my "relaxing days", I try to catch a few naps, get caught up on internet research, pick away at cleaning the house or catalogue my new gemstones. or sometimes my husband drags me out fishing with him, hahaha. I don't mind fishing, but sometimes there are OTHER things I'd rather do! But alas he cannot go without me (hold the boat for him while he gets the trailer) so it's kinda expected that I go ;)

Bella, you are correct! Ugh! I cannot believe they haven't begun that yet! probably this weekend I bet!
4 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Oh you’re so right!

Beginning of summer clearance
Mid-summer clearance
Say goodbye to summer clearance
Back to school clearance
Pre-fall clearance
We want to slow down returns clearance
Fall clearance
We don’t have any new products clearance
Post-fall clearance
Pre-holiday clearance
All we want to sell is gold clearance
And so on and so forth.
8 x

Bella

Oh my goodness Greeneyesbluesighs, I was trying to think of a really long list but my brain couldn’t think fast enough! You did though! I darn near rolled on the floor laughing! We need to think of more. Don’t forget Labor Day clearance. It’s funny, true and yet sad at the same time.
6 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

@FarmMom
Well I clean daily so on my day off I only do a bit, just to tidy up a bit if it needs it. Always my downstairs floors, every single day.

I never nap. I try but it never works out. Some internet shopping I like to do. I do other things as well, creative things. I sat in the jacuzzi this morning.

I also try to take care of some of my self care rituals. I recently switched from getting my nails done at a salon (oh I just don’t like to take the time out of my day to go get it done) and started doing my own gel nails with a UV/LED lamp. I really like the results. My natural nails are a bit thin and the gel makes them almost as hard as acrylics. But no fills because I can just change whenever I like. And they are at a good length for me. I can’t do really long nails, I simply cannot function. But just a bit of length.

I have many interests and many things I do. 😎
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Bella wrote:
10 months ago
Oh my goodness Greeneyesbluesighs, I was trying to think of a really long list but my brain couldn’t think fast enough! You did though! I darn near rolled on the floor laughing! We need to think of more. Don’t forget Labor Day clearance. It’s funny, true and yet sad at the same time.
Omg yes.

Labor day is around the corner get ready clearance
Labor day is here clearance
Even though Labor Day is over it’s still clearance clearance
You can actually wear white after all after Labor Day clearance
Just because we can’t think of anything better clearance
Trying to find America (aka Columbus Day) clearance
Eureka he found it (or did he?) clearance
Pre-salute to our Veterans clearance
Veteran’s Day clearance (but no actual discounts FOR veterans)
Pardon the Turkey day clearance
Thanksgiving Day clearance
Omg I’m still full clearance
Why are all my relatives still here? Clearance
Thank goodness they’re all gone clearance
Time to put up the Holiday decorations clearance
Pre-Christmas Clearance
During Christmas Clearance
Post-holiday blues Clearance
Pre-New Year’s Rockin’ Eve clearance
Champagne bubbles clearance
Hangover clearance
Men, Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it clearance
Valentine’s Day clearance
Pi day clearance!
Pre-Easter clearance
Easter clearance
May the 4th be with you Star Wars clearance
Pre summer clearance (again)
9 x

Bella

My stomach hurts from laughing! Hey don’t forget Halloween, Hanukkah, Groundhog Day, Presidents’ Day, April Fools day, St. Patrick’s day, flag day and Arbor Day. Too funny!
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Champagne bubbles clearance, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GReeneyes, are you still doing your wire wrapping? i recently saw someonline, very intricate and wondered if that's what yours had looked like.

I used to make fun of my husband for napping, lol, he's 9 years older than me, haha, but he works very hard at his job so I get it ;)

Lately I cannot speak as I fall asleep as soon as I sit! And I sleep like a LOG at night, almost instantly out! The big issue is video editing . . . it's so quite in my cabin I sit to edit and fall alseep in my chair, so I hit the forum trying to wake myself up, haha!

I love the gel nails idea. I'd probably like them too, but I'd be swearing at them trying to pry pins out of farm equipment and not being able to grab stuff, lol
4 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Bella wrote:
10 months ago
My stomach hurts from laughing! Hey don’t forget Halloween, Hanukkah, Groundhog Day, Presidents’ Day, April Fools day, St. Patrick’s day, flag day and Arbor Day. Too funny!
Oh shoot. I missed those. I will tackle those shortly. Stay tuned haha!
5 x