FarmMom

CaribbeanGirl

FarmMom

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

FARMMOM, You are SOOO SWEET, but I do not know how I would find Info about you on here. Is there any way you can give me a clue as to how I could find it, I am not very computer savvy . It just makes me feel sooo good when I meet good people. Am I correct that you live in Iowa? I try to pay attention to what people write on here, I like to know where people I talk to are from. I was raised in the burbs of Chicago, it was a GREAT place back then, it was just like living in the country. We had apple cherry & pear trees, weeping willow trees, & the list goes on. When you say I am from the burbs in Chicago some people think YUCK. But it was great where I lived in the Chicago area. Any where I goofed up where I was writing before so I tried to fix it. Have a GREAT week. It is soooo hot here in North West Tn.Thank You For Being sweet FARMMOM. Your Shop LC Friend, Caribbean Girl
3 x

Gulfwaterlady

Re: FarmMom

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

You left the Chicago suburbs! Most of those I meet were from the north or northwest. I was born and raised in Chicago. I moved to the suburbs in the '70's. I lived in the far southwest suburbs. For those who don't know the area, northwest and southwest can be an hour and a half from each other. We rarely know anything about each other.
I wish my husband and I had retired to TN or NC but my husband's family lived in Florida, so that's where we ended up. It's a nice place to live in the winter but in summer the weather is unbearable. I have been so fortunate to never have had hurricane devastation. In 33 years, I have been blessed to only have been without a/c for two days. Its seems most of my new neighbors are retired and are snowbirds. They are so lucky to leave here May 1st and return on Nov. 1st. Now that is the best of both worlds.
2 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

You left the Chicago suburbs! Most of those I meet were from the north or northwest. I was born and raised in Chicago. I moved to the suburbs in the '70's. I lived in the far southwest suburbs. For those who don't know the area, northwest and southwest can be an hour and a half from each other. We rarely know anything about each other.
I wish my husband and I had retired to TN or NC but my husband's family lived in Florida, so that's where we ended up. It's a nice place to live in the winter but in summer the weather is unbearable. I have been so fortunate to never have had hurricane devastation. In 33 years, I have been blessed to only have been without a/c for two days. Its seems most of my new neighbors are retired and are snowbirds. They are so lucky to leave here May 1st and return on Nov. 1st. Now that is the best of both worlds.
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

@CaribbeanGirl

If you go back and look through the post I made on opals, there are several very easy clues :D :D

If you still get stuck let me know!

@Gulfwaterlady
my neighbor moved to the mid western side of FL and she SWEARS it's paradise, although we have our doubts, lol. It looks HOT, HUMID and FULL of bugs, lol! BUT, I have never been to FL so my thoughts are only based on what I know about Missouri in the summer (visited once) hahah
1 x