Modani 950 Platinum AAAA Tanzanite

MayFlowers

Modani 950 Platinum AAAA Tanzanite

Post by MayFlowers » 11 months ago

Whew! This item deserves its own post. Holy Mother of. My wishlist is definitely this ring WITH matching pendant. If my husband brought both to me in a box on Christmas morning, he would never get a frown from me again.
Good Lord. I am salivating to be honest.

What are your ultimate wishlist items?
5 x

FarmMom

Re: Modani 950 Platinum AAAA Tanzanite

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Nuggets, I didn't see them last night! I only saw the modani tanzanite men's ring the other day.

My wishlist would be for lots of tourmaline . . . I have a breath-taking padparascha pink and orange tourmaline in my wishlist online, and I ADORE most green-type tourmalines and blues too. I LOOOVE the long sleek lines of tourmalines!
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

A very large watermelon tourmaline!
3 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 11 months ago

Yes, those were sure some nice tanzanites.

Right now, I'm eyeing a 24K paper clip necklace (almost 19 grams) on a web site that specializes in pure gold and platinum jewelry.
2 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 11 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

lah2001

Just decided that I need a nice big fat juicy rubellite. I have some small rubellites, but I'm going to begin saving for a bigger one.
1 x

FarmMom

lah2001 wrote:
11 months ago
Just decided that I need a nice big fat juicy rubellite. I have some small rubellites, but I'm going to begin saving for a bigger one.
GIRL, you and me BOTH! I got my eyes on some BIG FAT ONES, and they are ALL OVER online right now! Economy worldwide is down so guys are trying to sell to collectors hoping a big paycheck will help out! How big are you thinking? I'm eyeballing a nice 49ct one my gem guy has on Instagram. he actually has 3, including one over 200 carats! Most prices I see are $250/carat, but he's charging $260/carat (eek). But he's easy to work with, polite and I get my gems usually in less than 7 days.

But The ONLY reason I'd get one, is because several months ago, I fell asleep suddenly at my computer and instantly saw in front of me a giant, fiery, glowing red gemstone and POOF I instantly woke up. It was a vision. It didn't look like a ruby, so I googled red stones and saw a rubellite (first time I had heard of them or tourmalines), and knew that was the stone I had seen. Then I googled meaning of dreaming of rubellite, and it said "accident".

So, I am waiting for an accident as my reason to get one . . . but it's gotta look JUST like the one in my dream.
1 x

lah2001

FarmMom wrote:
11 months ago
lah2001 wrote:
11 months ago
GIRL, you and me BOTH! I got my eyes on some BIG FAT ONES, and they are ALL OVER online right now! Economy worldwide is down so guys are trying to sell to collectors hoping a big paycheck will help out! How big are you thinking? I'm eyeballing a nice 49ct one my gem guy has on Instagram. he actually has 3, including one over 200 carats! Most prices I see are $250/carat, but he's charging $260/carat (eek). But he's easy to work with, polite and I get my gems usually in less than 7 days.

But The ONLY reason I'd get one, is because several months ago, I fell asleep suddenly at my computer and instantly saw in front of me a giant, fiery, glowing red gemstone and POOF I instantly woke up. It was a vision. It didn't look like a ruby, so I googled red stones and saw a rubellite (first time I had heard of them or tourmalines), and knew that was the stone I had seen. Then I googled meaning of dreaming of rubellite, and it said "accident".

So, I am waiting for an accident as my reason to get one . . . but it's gotta look JUST like the one in my dream.
I love that you had a dream of a rubellite. How poetic! Are you going to purchase one of those BIG FAT (and I DO mean big and fat) 49ct rubellites? $12K is a little too rich for my blood right now, but I would like to get an 8 or 9 ct rubellite, set into a pendant, and preferably in yellow gold.
1 x

FarmMom

I'd only purchase one that big if the vision did in fact come true, and only if the video showcasing it showed it having an internal fire. I did see a very nice 9ct one with exceptional clarity and great color, saved it into my favorites. I'm not hot on dumping that much $$ into something so unnecessary, but it would serve as a remembrance stone . . .

I honestly never thought about what color gold it would look best in . . . yellow or rose for sure, but it would be a tough choice!

but I think 9ct is a great wearable size ;)
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 11 months ago

I would love to have an Indicolite tourmaline and a Padparadscha sapphire if I got 3 wishes from a genie. I’m not sure what I would use my third wish for but I’m sure I would come up with something eventually.
1 x