Another NOT under 10 Friday.

Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: Another NOT under 10 Friday.

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 10 months ago

Don’t ever let their “number sold” fool or influence you because they are not true. It’s all sales tactic.
And as far as most of those names they randomly call out to come buy this high end item? Those are fake too. Again, sales tactics. And grossly transparent ones at that.
I have scads of their high end items (and a new one on the way) and never once has my name been called.
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

"Constance! Where is Constance? Are you watching right now? You need to get on the phone lines!"
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Howdy Greeneyesbluesighs......

I am glad you brought this up, I have always wondered why it's so important for the Host to call out names and practically yell for the viewers to call in and order before said item SELLS OUT :o
Rico Sauve (a.k.a. C.C) is very famous for this tactic and of course he claims whatever he is selling that "everybody wants this, look at the number of callers on the line"
What a blowhard....I laugh when I happen to catch him when I am checking out what is going on with ShopLC

Narcissism at it's best with that one!! Only if I am interested in the item he is selling do I stay and listen to all of his nonsense and only can stay for 10 minutes :lol:

Anyway......the calling out of the names is just plain ridiculous!
Many of the customers are buying gifts for family members and those family members could be watching
I know my Sister watches ShopLC along with a couple of friends of mine, heck by calling out the names of buying customers is giving away a possible secret gift
NOT TO MENTION stating the area the customer lives in

Too funny FarmMom........
You always have a great sense of humor :)
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 9 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
10 months ago
So just taking a quick look I see they have turned Under $10 Friday basically into the same joke Tuesday is. The under $10 items are basically Dollar Tree junky home items and today there is jewelry that is not at all under $10. Check out the program guide.
What has happened to this company? I don’t even want to play anymore. They don’t listen to or care about their customers. All they see is the gold in their eyes.
I'm tired of their no 'Under 10 Friday ' games. I have switched to Temu.com. They have under $10 stuff every day. I ordered some gorgeous summer tops and they both were under $8.00. Check them out. No narcissistic hosts to listen to...very nice merchandise.
3 x

Tizzy

Post by Tizzy » 9 months ago

I am in agreement. And have you noticed the high shipping prices? 4.99? Give me a break.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Welcome Tina and Tizzy.....

I am glad you brought up Te.com Tina, it's been coming up on my Google newsfeed and I can't believe all the really cute things they have!!
The prices are great like you said but since I didn't know how the service and quality was I was in the process of checking out reviews
You have saved me some time, thank you....

I am glad to know a customer is happy with their order....how long did it take for your merch to arrive?
Last edited by MaeWest1953 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

FarmMom

MaeWest1953 wrote:
9 months ago

I am glad you brought up Temu.com Tina, it's been coming up on my Google newsfeed and I can't believe all the really cute things they have!!
The prices are great like you said but since I didn't know how the service and quality was I was in the process of checking out reviews

I am glad to know a customer is happy with their order....how long did it take for your merch to arrive?

Mae, I think my order was maybe 10 days. Considering most chinese things ordered off facebook take 3 months to arrive, this was fully unexpected! I didn't order anything crazy, just oddball things that were cheap: 6 sticky ball fly traps (fly paper is awful), a roll of fruit tree netting (too busy to add though), car windshield cleaners (my mistake, it was the covers I bought, not the full handle stick, so useless to me, but under $1 each), and refrigerator shelf mats, to make cleaning shelves soooo fast and easy (first gotta get time to clean the fridge!)

They have some front door open clear cabinets I want to get for my puppy room. I have a sterilite cabinet that's junk and cannot open well, so this will be much better.
4 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 9 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
9 months ago

I am glad you brought up Temu.com Tina, it's been coming up on my Google newsfeed and I can't believe all the really cute things they have!!

Mae, that is the “T” site that I (and others) have been taking about. I’ve placed about 10 orders from them and have been mostly very pleased. However the only jewelry items I got from there are things that would equate to under 10 items. I used them for prizes for a family thing I was doing. I would say for jewelry that is what they offer, like the under 10 here. But WAYYYYYY under 10. In fact I have seen some of the EXACT same items offered there that they have here under 10.
There are many under 10 items from ShopLC that I know I would never be able to find elsewhere for that price. But many are the same. Just yesterday I found those crystal lotus flowers they have here. I don’t know if you recall them. Very pretty. Come in different colors. Found on T for about $3.00. Same exact ones.
4 x

FarmMom

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know EXACTLY what flowers you are talking about!

And I am SURE most of their stuff is general Chinese mass made junk (including the Turkish lamps).

I have a feeling they are SLOWLY trying to transition over into more of this stuff as they'd save money on both labor and manufacturing costs.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Hi FarmMom and Gulfwaterlady.....

Oh I had no idea that the question about the "T" was this site that I see on Google....I recall your post GWL :)
I need to really find the time to check it out especially since FarmMom bought some refrigerator mats for her shelves, those sound perfect
Are they transparent ?

I am just thinking too that this new place might be like "Wish" and that site was hard for me to navigate
Of course a few of my friends love that Wish site but I like the looks of the stuff they sell on Temu.com when it scrolls by :)
I am glad you like your purchases GWL and FarmMom.....they sound interesting
4 x