Another NOT under 10 Friday.

FarmMom

Re: Another NOT under 10 Friday.

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Yes, they are mostly clear, but they did have lightly colored clear ones too.
2 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 9 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
9 months ago
Welcome Tina and Tizzy.....
It only took about 4 business days for my stuff to arrive. The shipping and returns are free. Get a load of this. One of the tops was a little big, so I reached out to them. They told me to keep it and give it away. My card was credited within 2 days. I reordered a smaller size and it fits fine. I love them. Check em' out...it's worth it.

I am glad you brought up Temu.com Tina, it's been coming up on my Google newsfeed and I can't believe all the really cute things they have!!
The prices are great like you said but since I didn't know how the service and quality was I was in the process of checking out reviews
You have saved me some time, thank you....

I am glad to know a customer is happy with their order....how long did it take for your merch to arrive?
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Hello Lanai.....I am going to comment on this portion of your comment within this thread

"CC is a buffoon. I couldn't believe the crap he was saying today and doing with the Sudz product and how he kept asking how much more time and then telling Hannah that they needed to sell all the Lavender Scented out before LoLo followed them and found out that they had snagged all the Scented because she would be mad and have a "little fit". Who cares about that??? Please.
And when he talked about how he had been weight lifting, I just about choked on my Coffee. Seriously. His new woman must cook good because he has gotten very large and it doesn't look like muscle to me."

You have me cracking up too :lol: :lol: :lol:
I saw a bit of that fiasco and couldn't believe this guy was trying to make himself appear to be a weight lifter, too funny!
His narcissism never ends :lol:
Reminds me of a wanna be roly poly bald guy trying to get within 5 ft. of the good looking guys group...LOL
2 x

MaeWest1953

Tina wrote:
9 months ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
9 months ago
Welcome Tina and Tizzy.....
It only took about 4 business days for my stuff to arrive. The shipping and returns are free. Get a load of this. One of the tops was a little big, so I reached out to them. They told me to keep it and give it away. My card was credited within 2 days. I reordered a smaller size and it fits fine. I love them. Check em' out...it's worth it.

I am glad you brought up Te.com Tina, it's been coming up on my Google newsfeed and I can't believe all the really cute things they have!!
The prices are great like you said but since I didn't know how the service and quality was I was in the process of checking out reviews
You have saved me some time, thank you....

I am glad to know a customer is happy with their order....how long did it take for your merch to arrive?
@Tina.....

I am confused.....I never wrote that whole top first paragraph
What does it mean because I DID WRITE the last two paragraphs but the way you have posted this that MaeWest 1953 wrote: makes it appear that I said the whole first paragraph and that is simply not true!!
:(
In fact I was just glad that you mentioned T.com but I don't understand why you included the first paragraph.....those are NOT my words!!!

If you are answering my comment then you made a mistake in the presentation :(
When copying a comment from a member you only show what they said once you hit on those quotation marks and THEN start under that with anything you want to type
I think that might be what you were doing, answering my comment but right now it's confusing and I NEVER said anything about 4 business days etc....

Hope this can be cleared up.....and I hope my suggestion will help you for the next time you want to add a members comments to your new comment :)
Just remember to hit the "enter" key once or twice on the keyboard before you write anything under that quoted stuff.....
I was totally surprised to see that I wrote something that I know I didn't :(
Last edited by MaeWest1953 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

I had to read that a few times too Mae, lol!

I think maybe she clicked the wrong button or it sent before she could fix it ;)
1 x

MaeWest1953

Oh my gosh Greeneyesbluesighs!!!

I am sorry, it was your comment that helped me with the "T" explanation and I had thanked GulfwaterLady :oops: :oops:
My eyes are getting old and both names are long with the first letter of G so I messed up
So thank you for the explanation....I really do like that place :)
1 x