Still playing games with reviews

Bella

Still playing games with reviews

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

I know this topic has been mentioned in the past but here is what I noticed again. I stopped leaving reviews a long time ago because of the way Shop LC picks and chooses reviews, but I have gotten a few really nice pieces and I thought I would give Shop LC the benefit of the doubt and posted those nice reviews. I did receive a couple of dud items and also posted those reviews, guess what? One of the not so great reviews which was on the website is now gone! All the other later reviews made by others which were 4 star makes the item seem really nice, mine was not! My other 1 or 2 stars reviews were never posted, only the good ones. This is just plain dishonest for a company to be pulling this crap! Shop Lc your on notice with me, please don’t bother emailing me for a review ever again ( IF I even buy anything again) because they will all be 1 star even if the item was nice! What comes around goes around, Karma sucks!
4 x

christee

Re: Still playing games with reviews

Post by christee » 5 months ago

I no longer rely on their product reviews ever since my honest review for a very thin paperclip necklace that had damage. I bought it in January. You can't find it in the list with other reviews (which of course only have 5 stars) but it's in the uploaded photo section. Hopefully prospective buyers will look at it before deciding.
Also they did not post my 2 less than 5 star reviews I submitted within the past 2 weeks.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

Another reason my reviews stopped was I purchased a rather expensive AAA Sleeping Beauty ring that was gorgeous. I gave it 5 stars and they took my review and posted it on a similar looking ring with a lower quality stone! Totally different item #. I should have called CS and complained but what good does it do? I don’t trust any of their reviews anymore!
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 5 months ago

Agreeeee!

I dont post ANY reviews even if I like an item simply because they only take good ones. I don't play that game.

But you are correct about photos, they stick! Take a photo of your item and write your review on a note next to your item... see if it sticks! The text might leave but not your photo with a note!

And I don't BUY if I don't trust reviews. That's the only way I buy!
2 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 5 months ago

HOLY MACARONI!! :o I thought that I was the ONLY one that this was happening to!!
I can identify with each one of you!! I have had the same thing happen to me as well. I have posted good reviews and bad reviews with photos of what I have received and the bad ones always seem to be taken down!! THAT IS NOT HONEST at all and very deceptive practices!!
Everyone should be allowed to state their review with honesty (werther good or bad) regarding the items they receive and NOT have their reviews taken down if they are not favorable.

I no longer leave reviews either for this very reason. First you hound me with emails to review an item then whenever I post my honest experience with the item (favorable or non favorable) only the non favorable reviews are removed!??? No, I don't play those games either and it only goes to show you that if they are doing that and being deceptive, what else are they doing deceptive behind the scenes??? That is not being transparent and honest in my opinion and that DOES NOT look good on any company!!
2 x