Chuck Singing Cobra Snake Song

Serge

Chuck Singing Cobra Snake Song

Post by Serge » 11 months ago

I don’t know if it irritates anyone else but I cringe every time Chuck sing the snake song as Kimmie lowers the chain into her hand. The poor man can’t carry a pitch yet he insists on screeching it multiple times a show since that’s almost all ShopLC sells anymore. I agree with an earlier post that said ShopLC stands for Shop lots of chains. Maybe he doesn’t realize that he can’t sing but I find that hard to believe?
5 x

FarmMom

Re: Chuck Singing Cobra Snake Song

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Sometimes it makes me die laughing when he starts to screech it!

Probably the only high point of the chain sales,lol
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

There IS NO high point of chain sales.
None.
5 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 11 months ago

I am really happy I missed that. When they were selling the microphone, Hannah sang a song then he sang one verse. It was painful.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 11 months ago

Why do the hosts TRY to sing. I don't get it. Miss D from night owl show say she can sing. I've heard her sing a few notes on air. Not a singer IMO. New guy, Steve C. is a singer.(Sinatra ). D said K sings great. I heard K sing (not well either)when selling micraphones.Yes Hannah, Steve C. Of course Nikki.

Why do they say they are singers? To build their ego, to impress who? No shame in not being able to sing. It's like Nails on a chalk board. Please 🛑.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Hannah can sing REALLY well . . . sings Judy Garland. She's the only one that sings well from those I have heard . . .
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 11 months ago

I haven’t seen the “new” Steve yet. When has he been on?

Also I agree I have looked up Hannah on Youtube she can really sing. Enjoy her overall.

Mr C or Ms K singing. Nope. :-p
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 11 months ago

He was on a night owl show a few days ago. S. Cardone (gem shopping network)It's online. I've never see him before. D was talking more, he chimed in when he could. I think he didn't want to interrupt D from talking the entire show.....(Telling him she is a singer too). He will probably be a good addition to the line up of new hosts. Time will tell.
2 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 11 months ago

Singing Hosts Obnoxious People Lack Class = ShopLC
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Lacy wrote:
11 months ago
Why do the hosts TRY to sing. I don't get it. Miss D from night owl show say she can sing. I've heard her sing a few notes on air. Not a singer IMO. New guy, Steve C. is a singer.(Sinatra ). D said K sings great. I heard K sing (not well either)when selling micraphones.Yes Hannah, Steve C. Of course Nikki.

Why do they say they are singers? To build their ego, to impress who? No shame in not being able to sing. It's like Nails on a chalk board. Please 🛑.
Hi Lacy.....

So let's review.....first: I watched that night owl show for roughly an hour or so before I couldn't take the narcissism from that woman anymore....you are correct, she never would stop talking and he was trying his best to be polite!
Ms. D took full advantage of this new guy and used it to be able to talk, talk, talk, trying to make it appear that she was the real Host on that show with the mentality of "I know more than you do"

As far as her singing, well all I can do is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you all recall that it was NIKKI who always did the singing on her shows? She was good at it and always had fun with it
Well when she left who do you think tried to be the new Nikki?
Remember when she started calling herself the Hoopaholic of ShopLC?
Claiming she always wears Hoops and we started seeing that....too funny

I read a post in this forum some months back there was a show when D was working with Nikki and treated her badly....again, there is your Diva attitude :(
Of course Ms. D is going to "kiss up" the singing of Ms. K, they are friends
I had to laugh this past week seeing her trying to be like K, wearing LOW CUT blouses, so pathetic :P
1 x