Chuck Singing Cobra Snake Song

MaeWest1953

Re: Chuck Singing Cobra Snake Song

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Hi Serge.....

Thank goodness I don't watch that narcissist!
The only time I see him is when I am checking ShopLC to see what is selling at the moment and if he is presenting I IMMEDIATELY change the channel
Only a few times I have stayed about 10 minutes because they were presenting an item I was interested in.....LOL

Trust me, it was a hardship!
When he first started it took a few shows to realize what a boisterous blowhard he was and how ShopLC was letting him get away with behaviour that no other hosts would do!
2 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 9 months ago

I actually find one or two others much more difficult to tolerate than him. He has toned it down since first starting. Now I see that is part of his “schtick” and I can watch a play along. He can be charming-ish.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

I actually like Chuck. I used to watch him all the time on Shop Hq as 1 of the 3 Amigos. Of course those shows were more professional in tone than what Shop LC does of course. I purchased a gorgeous London Blue bracelet from him with a large carat weight, if I had to replace that bracelet today it would be well over $600! I also purchased a double row Morganite bracelet from him in rose gold that would also cost a fortune to replace. I have maybe 6 of his rings one is a 14 carat rose de france ring surrounded by rhodalite garnets in rose gold that I love, very unique. Chuck’s jewelry was sometimes a hit or miss but the pieces I have came at great prices and I ALWAYS get compliments on them. So for the prices I paid and the uniqueness of the pieces I am grateful to him!
3 x

Aqua

Post by Aqua » 9 months ago

Hey Mae. I really like the new Steve and Ms D. I can't say I have heard her sing or not but she is a very sweet person when I went to her FB and sent a message. I can not sing a lick but I love the entertainers. Michelle raps, Hunter is funny too with the rhyming. The new guy CAN sing and does Sinatra. Never heard Nikki sing. Is it on youtube?
0 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 9 months ago

Aqua,

Welcome! I myself am kinda new to posting, and hopefully you are a viewer and not a host in disguise lol.

Steve has a nice calm on air demeanor, and I think will be a good addition if he stays. My advice as a viewer would be he needs to change from the all black clothes and untucked shirt look. As a fellow guy, I think at least tucked in would be a no-brainer.

As for the singing, it seems he works in the singing thing A LOT since starting… fine enough, but it’s gonna get old quick, in my opinion if every turn of phrase cues a Dean Martin or Nat King Cole song.
4 x

Bella

If I hear ANY host rapping I’m done! There are very few types of music I really, really cannot stand and that is one.
Last edited by Bella 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 9 months ago

Bella, I like Chuckles, too. He can be very funny. I think his divorce and his kids growing up and leaving home have been very hard on him. I own some of his jewelry from ShopHQ, some nice pieces. I regret some of the items I returned because I thought at the time I couldn’t afford them. Wish I had them now!

When is Chuck even on? I see way too much of Hunter and Michelle and Deanna and Jessica. It seems they are always on. I may see Chuck once a month, and I watch at all hours. Becky, too. I see a lot of Cheryl, but I like her a LOT. Same goes for Katie. Both are very knowledgeable about gemstones and I get a kick out of Cheryl’s exuberance! Really tired of Tony all the time, miss Tenner but understand why he is gone. Not returning, I bet.

I have not seen “new Steve,” whoever he is, or Chris. Never see Kim or Stacy anymore, can almost stand Hannah since she has calmed down and quit shouting, and I like the newer guy with the beard, forget his name. Very professional. Marva is okay, don’t understand all the complaints.

I would be interested to know how many of you agree - or not - with my personnel reviews!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

I saww the new bald guy, I thought he was part of the Shop LC mafia . . .

They certainly bring on some strange hosts . . .

As for Chuck, he's on almost every morning at 7am EST, usually with KIm. I am personally not a fan of Kim or Cheryl. I have to turn the TV down for them. Especially Cheryl as she's quite loud.

Marva is fine, very mello, almost dull, but i'll take that over screaming ANY day!

I don't want to see hosts singing on TV. Not to mention copywrite laws being broken. You are not legally allowed to even sing on any sort of platform unless you paid legal rights to do so. Anything over 5 seconds will have the music companies knocking on your door with fines. Actually, if you listen to the ShopLC commercial music, much of it is the SAME music I use in my YouTube videos. It's copywrite FREE, that's why it's used ;)

@Aqua
Could you tell us a bit more about yourself and your experiences good/bad with ShopLC??
1 x

Bella

FarmMom I agree 100% on your host observations and with the singing and copywriter laws. Most people think you don’t need to pay royalties for anything!

Oh! and Catwoman48 at least I’m not alone on my opinion of Chuck. He also had great customer service with his jewelry line if you ever had an issue. It was quick, friendly and reasonable for any repairs.
1 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 9 months ago

Leanderlynne,
I had to read your post twice before I realized the letters matched the channel.
Singing hosts obnoxious people low class
It's so clever!
1 x