CLEARANCE!

Greeneyesbluesighs

CLEARANCE!

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 9 months ago

Starts tomorrow.
I am not joking, this is not a drill.
And it’s so not funny anymore. I think they’re doing it just to remind us they’re in charge.
Yeah well okay. Be IN charge. I WON’T be using my CHARGE CARD!

It will predominantly be high end likely. That’s mostly what they present anymore anyway. Who in their right mind would purchase high end when it cannot be returned?

And it will go on for weeks and weeks. Then one week of regular fall prices then fall clearance.
5 x

FarmMom

Re: CLEARANCE!

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

I think they HAVE to at this point, lol, how else are they going to get caught up on all their returns?! :lol: :lol:

It WOULD be nice if items actually were on sale, and you could take advantage of that price for 24hrs, not 5 minutes... not everyone can sit around watching all day :(

I mean, isn't that WHY they list prevviously aired items on the website?
5 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 9 months ago

Again!
I wonder why they don't make mention of the move to Cedar Park in 2024. At least if they mentioned an upcoming warehouse move, it would be a reason to clear out warehouse merchandise.
This is mainly just a tactic to sell with no returns.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Shop LC has relocated warehouses, moved to a different warehouse, built warehouses and changed their studios so many times over the last few years that it’s not really that big of a deal anymore.
6 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 9 months ago

Bella wrote:
9 months ago
Shop LC has relocated warehouses, moved to a different warehouse, built warehouses and changed their studios so many times over the last few years that it’s not really that big of a deal anymore.
IF they really did move. Who knows? I heard them say this morning that the reason for this clearance (a “reason” they use all the time) is that their warehouse is so full and they have ALL THIS NEW MERCHANDISE coming in.

Except they use that tired line every time. So my question is:
If you are always making room for new merchandise, why don’t we EVER get to see any of it? Where is the new?
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs exactly! I think they just say we have a new warehouse being built or we need to clear it out so they have excuses for clearance. Where’s the new merchandise? My thoughts exactly! Just more BS.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 9 months ago

I found out what the biggest selling item is on Shop LC is, does anyone one else know what is is, it comes in many colors, sizes, & shapes, it is called B.S. #1 every day!
6 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 9 months ago

The best laugh about in a long time!!!!!
You started my July 5th with with more fireworks.
4 x

FarmMom

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
9 months ago
I found out what the biggest selling item is on Shop LC is, does anyone one else know what is is, it comes in many colors, sizes, & shapes, it is called B.S. #1 every day!
Best one-liner ever!
4 x

FarmMom

I saw yesterdya they were trying to have more low budget items, but I couldn't help but wonder, why not show them Friday? The crystal bracelates they had for $6 I'm fairly certain I saw at the fair for $3 each yesterday, lol.

A few nice items went through on clearance, but I don't know what their normal pricing is on those pieces

I will fully admit though, I fell hook line ans sinker for the pillow covers . . . when they mentioned dog bed covers, I was swooping down on the website instantly! It was $6 (plus $5 shipping) for two, so even if it runs me $6 each it's still not a bad buy. Got a SUPER nice BIG dog bed at the Club store that starts with S yesterday for just $30. Maybe it will fit over that!
2 x