Why not?

FarmMom

Re: Why not?

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
10 months ago
PearlGirl wrote:
10 months ago
I'm asking the moderator this question... Why cant we post pics? And why cant we share what we do? And never mind I'm not coming back this forum isn't what I was hoping it would be. I'm going elsewhere. :roll:
Welcome @PearlGirl !

The problem here is that this is not and never has been designed for the use, benefit and enjoyment of the customers/forum members.

It was designed as a way to garner information about customer feedback (and any other info ShopLC might find useful) as well as a way to corral our complaints into one place.

I would not try to post pictures of anything you made, or own that was not purchased at ShopLC. Trust me on this.
I hear ya! I've come to operate under the "Take and Breath and let God do the rest" philosophy! The ONLY thing we have control over in this life is our OWN actions. Worrying about everything else is a "chasing after the wind" (Ecclesiastes). Not that I don't worry, but I'm always reminding myself and have gotten MUCH better.

I pulled my son out of public school in 2020 (1st grade) and never looked back. Hardest, best decision ever. Our school is in a conservative area but VERY left wing and full of indoctrination (kids hooking up in 6th grade is COMMON and EXPECTED). Heck, the school I was raised at (different city nearby) was the king of conservatives and explicitly said everyone has the right to their own ideas an philosophies and refused to influence kids any which way. NOW, that school is so far left wing the city holds drag queen shows for small kids with X-rated books about "coming out" offered for free and advice on how to talk to their parents on it. And adult toys and bongs for sale at their flea market during the show *FOR KIDS*.

Schools putting litter boxes in bathrooms for the "furries" and kids allowed to go into whichever bathroom they choose to identify as that day is COMMON HERE IN MI. Our teen girls stopped going to the bathroom altogether at school because boys were allowed to walk in whenever they wanted.

I've lost MOST of my worktime (both farm and everything else) and my house will likely never be clean for another 8 years, but it's worth it to make sure my son gets the attention and UPBRINGING he deserves, and give him the tools needed to make RIGHT decisions in life.
3 x

PearlGirl

Post by PearlGirl » 10 months ago

FarmMom... They wont even let me say what I was trying to say to you saying theres "SENSITIVE WORDS" So this is the last message on here and the last shopping I'm doing with this comp!!!!! HOWS THAT SHOPLC!!!! I'd rather go shop elsewhere!!!!
1 x

PearlGirl

Yeah the censorship on here stinks they wouldn't even let me post back to FarmMom without telling me I had "sensitive words" what the freak is wrong with this site but hey there losing another comp. Cause I'm quitting this comp I dont do BS and that's what they are. Was nice meeting you guys sorry I cant stick around but I'm not supporting this &*()) there going the way of all WOKE BS.
2 x

PearlGirl

Not to mention I cant support a comp that constantly touts dragons the symbol of the devil. I was better off with JTV at least there Christians on there!!! GOOD BYE TO S LC!
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I would be careful… all of the above would fall under political and controversial subject matter according to the “rules.” I may agree with you but I’m not going to hash it out on a shopping forum. PearlGirl… you really need to read the forum guidelines that’s all I’m going to say about that. To anyone else I would watch what you say, I don’t want people banned. Not trying to be the forum police.
5 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

The dragons sold on ShopLC are depictions of Asian dragons. They are not a symbol of evil, quite the opposite. Dragons in Asian culture represent wisdom, strength, and good luck. I love the dragons depicted at ShopLC and own many of them.
2 x

PearlGirl

I said nothing about politics I dont do politics and it dont matter anyway cause I wont be staying they want silence then silence is what I'll give them along with no more business either. I dont believe in there politics it offends me and that is my rules. When your not welcome in a place your not obligated to stay so I wont and that's not you guys you guys I like its this comp that runs things this way that I dont like. When your trying to keep your customers its never a good idea to tick them off or you lose your customers. I answer to a higher power and its not slc. I love you guys am praying for you guys see you on the other side. Peace.
2 x

PearlGirl

Well Leh good luck on that. I'm a Christian and Christians dont do symbols of evil read the Bible you'll see what the Lord calls that. Peace.
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Ok then.

Lah2001 you are correct on the dragon theme. I lived in the Far East for several years and their regard for dragons is both beautiful and mystical. When I was a child I loved any stories with dragons in them. (I’m not into the unicorn thing) It’s all a cultural perspective. Jade and dragons do go together as well. By the way… JTV also sells dragon style jewelry. Everybody does. Doesn’t make you a bad person.I would never shame someone for their taste in jewelry. I also attended a ALL girls Catholic school. I try to be open minded to other persuasions.
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

PearlGirl wrote:
10 months ago
Well Leh good luck on that. I'm a Christian and Christians dont do symbols of evil read the Bible you'll see what the Lord calls that. Peace.
I think you misunderstood my post. The Asian dragon is not a symbol of evil. That's a fact.
And I have read the bible. I was also raised a Catholic, and went to all girls Catholic schools. I'm now an agnostic, and always try to be respectful of other cultures.
Last edited by lah2001 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x