Sweepstakes

Post by BostonIrish » 10 months ago

Anybody win 100.00 on the forum? I do not see any one I know🤔
4 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Sweepstakes

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Good evening BostonIrish.....

Sure wish I could win something but then I don't enter that much, I don't like the way they insist on us "allowing" them to send us emails and promotions!
That is aggravating and many times I wonder if our entries do get to the place wherever that is

I also forget to enter too......
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Anytime I enter those things I get blasted with e-mails or phone calls, lol
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I do not give Shop LC my correct phone# when I realized how many times they were calling over stupid insignificant stuff.That’s what the email is for. My policy is I hate calling you, so don’t call me! I get enough robo calls!
4 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

I haven't entered this sweepstakes but I did enter the last one. I guess I'm lucky, no one has ever called me.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

If you leave a bad review on an item sometimes they call to try to “smooth” it over. That’s what they were doing to me. Then they would email me and say they tried calling me but the phone# was no good. Gee I wonder why? If you are not going to make it right why bother calling me? I don’t leave reviews anymore one way or the other and I won’t give them my phone# either.
5 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

Nope.. They ticked me off :x so I not only stopped ordering but I also stopped entering the sweepstakes as well. I actually don't even come back here that much anymore only to check in with you guys and see what is new. ;)

I have gotten to where I just do not even want to come to the site or login anymore.. So if I am not around that much anymore guys please don't take it personal or anything. I will check back in from time to time to say hello to everybody and catch up. I would miss all of you to stay away too long!🥰
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 10 months ago

Good morning ladies...

Even though I figure I will never win, because I've voiced my opinions too many times to SLC. I do enter the sweepstakes and (I won't mention names) I do have 2 friends that HAVE won either SLC credit or another VERY NICE gift.

Have a great day 💃

-Gypsy
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Good morning Gypsy.....

I was just logging off when I saw you had made a new comment in this thread....wow that must have been exciting for your Friends
So this brings me hope that perhaps the Sweepstakes is not as fake like I thought

Oh Shopper7192......

Please don't stay away too long, we will miss you dear :(
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

Although I’ve never won anything in my life I keep entering the sweepstakes with the hope that I win the car because my daughter desperately needs one. She’s just starting out and definitely can’t afford to buy one. Who knows maybe my luck will finally change!
2 x