Terahertz

Gulfwaterlady

Terahertz

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 9 months ago

Are you wearing terahertz? Have you noticed relief from pain? I bought a bracelet yesterday. Hunter did a great job selling it.
4 x

Mapper

Re: Terahertz

Post by Mapper » 9 months ago

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
9 months ago
Are you wearing terahertz? Have you noticed relief from pain? I bought a bracelet yesterday. Hunter did a great job selling it.
I have 2 bracelets, a pendant and earrings. I wear the bracelets most. I have cubital Tunnel Syndrome in my left arm which causes numbness and cramping in my ring and pinky fingers. When I wear the bracelets, the numbness is a little better and the cramping completely stops. I felt relief within a few hours after wearing them. I have heard that relief takes longer for some. I doesn't hurt to try it. I was skeptical....then pleasantly surprised.
5 x

Gulfwaterlady

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy terahertz helped you.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 9 months ago

I have 2 bracelets, they are pretty but I don't feel any difference. Maybe I need more pieces. I bought mine for 9.99 a few months ago. Now they are 14.99 and they say that has been the lowest price. NO ITS NOT. I won't buy it until the price goes down again.
So for me. I wear it for the look of it. Not the benefits.
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Personally for me, the idea of man making something better than what God can make (and having better benefits) is a hard claim. There are other stones like hematite, that do the same thing without having to be created by man.

Larimar
Muscovite
Andalusite
Aventurine Stone
Tsavorite Garnet
Lilac Lepidolite
Brochantite
Chalcopyrite
Clear Euclase
Blue Euclase
Uvarovite Garnet
Pyrite
Moss Agate
Rhodonite
Lapis Lazuli
Owyhee Blue Opal
Blue Chalcedony
Brochantite
Magnetite
Bloedite
Blue Euclase

A list found on a crystal website. You can run a google on them. I just know at flea markets I see vendors with hematite swearing yb it's anti inflammation and healing properties.
2 x

Polly

Post by Polly » 9 months ago

I have quite a few pieces of terahertz. I do think it might be helping my osteoarthritis somewhat, but I have an issue with the construction of the bracelets. Three of the three I bought recently have broken. Since I have been an amateur jewelry maker for decades, I suspect that the stretchy cord is inferior or old. I have had to dispose of stretchy cord in my supplies because I have kept it too long. I have noticed that the hosts are even giving instructions on where to buy stretch cord and restring your bracelet if it breaks. This should not be necessary unless a large percentage of the bracelets are having this problem. I also have shungite stretch bracelets which I have owned for years, and they have not broken. ???? There is a problem here and I would like it addressed, please. I tried to amend my review to include this challenge, but your system would not allow me to do it. I think I will not write reviews so quickly from now on because the complications might occur a few weeks afterwards. Thx for listening and I hope this followup helps you to provide better products and service.
10 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Good afternoon GulfwaterLady...

I am wearing the square bracelet and I have to say that I really like it :)
My shoulder is not hurting as bad as it was and I have only worn it for over a week
To me it works and much better than Shungite
5 x

Gulfwaterlady

It seems to be 50/50 on the benefits factor but when the bracelets break, what then? I have two shungite stretch bracelets that I got 4 years ago when LC first began showing them. The cord broke on both of them. Someone wrote a question about this to Cheryl. She said they could easily be restrung with 1 mm stretchy cord. I could only think of the Lobby to look for it. They only had a clear color and only one kind. The instructions on the back of the box are good, but I can't tie a bow correctly so I was not hoping for much. I did the knotting. The knot was big, I couldn't figure out how to hide it. It felt secure but when I put it on, beads flew all over the place. I quit and hours later I tried again, the same thing happened. I looked at the cord that was the original and it was thinner than 1 mm. Is there anything smaller for sale? I also have a shungite necklace with a clasp, that cord broke too. I need to find someone who does bead work to fix it. I don't know how to find someone. Do you have to go to an arts and craft show?
I like shungite more for the EMF protection but loose beads in a dresser drawer don't offer anything.
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
9 months ago
It seems to be 50/50 on the benefits factor but when the bracelets break, what then? I have two shungite stretch bracelets that I got 4 years ago when LC first began showing them. The cord broke on both of them. Someone wrote a question about this to Cheryl. She said they could easily be restrung with 1 mm stretchy cord. I could only think of the Lobby to look for it. They only had a clear color and only one kind. The instructions on the back of the box are good, but I can't tie a bow correctly so I was not hoping for much. I did the knotting. The knot was big, I couldn't figure out how to hide it. It felt secure but when I put it on, beads flew all over the place. I quit and hours later I tried again, the same thing happened. I looked at the cord that was the original and it was thinner than 1 mm. Is there anything smaller for sale? I also have a shungite necklace with a clasp, that cord broke too. I need to find someone who does bead work to fix it. I don't know how to find someone. Do you have to go to an arts and craft show?
I like shungite more for the EMF protection but loose beads in a dresser drawer don't offer anything.
Oh no! That's awful!
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 9 months ago

Gulfwaterlady, do you have a Michael's store near you? If not, you could probably order some new cord from them online. I do beading, but haven't gotten around to doing stretchy bracelets. You also need to get some jewelry glue to rub on the finished knot and let it dry. This helps prevent the knot from unraveling. Try E6000 Jewelry & Bead Glue. I just typed it into Google, and Michael's carries it. They also carry stretchy cords, available in small rolls.

To fix your necklace, you're going to need someone who does beaded necklaces, because you need special materials and special skills. Maybe try Etsy?

Finally, for your bracelet, YouTube has tons of videos on how to make a stretchy bracelet. Check some of them out for tips and tricks. I know; it's a project.
7 x