Shungite

Gulfwaterlady

Shungite

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

Do you wear shungite? Do you have pieces in your home? I got hooked 4 years ago when LC was broadcasting live from the Tucson Gem Show. I don't know anyone who even knows what it is. I just thought this was a way to find out if it helps pain. Has anyone done a test with an electro magnetic detector? I wear it but I have had it on so long I don't know if it is working or not. I have some back ache after carrying heavy stuff but it goes away. I have one knee that hurts after working in the yard but it goes away. Does this have anything to do with shungite?
I hesitate to recommend it to a friend if it does not protect us from EMF or relieve pain.
4 x

FarmMom

Re: Shungite

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

My mother in law swears by shungite although never tested anything. I have a very anti-everything friend who won't even use a microwave due to radiation and she has researched shungite a lot and agrees with it, although I don't know if she wears it.

I did buy some, sadly it was an auction piece and I couldn't see the picture was a bull on it. Honestly the thing looks a bit demonic so I wasn't thrilled about wearing it, and likely might wear it more if it had that nifty magnetic clasp. I guess I could buy one, but I never think about it.

As far as the stone energy stuff and metaphysical stuff, I used to think it was a joke. But lately I'm think much of it is in fact science, and often does work.
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

A big fan of Shungite. Yes, science proven to quantum change anything negative for human and animal, and even plants. If you want to know the real science get the book by Nancy Hopkins "Shungite Reality". Available on Amaz on. She works with scientists and is instrumental in saving the bees by working with bee farmers across the US, with Shungite. A fascinating read. I do wear it, have it all over my house, outside too. It works for me. A compliment to ShopLC. They have beautiful Shungite jewelry. Hope they continue to provide this to us.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

I do wear one bead bracelet and it’s the first thing I put on in the morning as I have always wondered about all of the gadgets we use. Whether it truly helps me or not I can’t say but I feel better as I’m on my computer most of the day. I also keep a shungite star by my it too.
4 x

Gulfwaterlady

I mentioned under the topic on terahertz that I have two new shungite bracelets I wear day and night. I have that nice velcro piece they sold that sticks on your phone. I have many pieces, by the microwave, tvs, by the modem and router of my computer. But, I have 2 bracelets and 1 beaded necklace that all have broken cords. I can't figure out how to knot them even while looking at the diagrams on the box.
I counted the beads on my new bracelets, 24. I counted only 21, in an envelope, on the one that broke. I looked all over but they are hiding somewhere! The beads on the necklace are graduated. I have no idea if I found them all.
I don't think LC can get any new material now. They will have to find someone who got rough a while ago. I remember the man they met at the Tucson Gem Show was from Ukraine.
I am going to look for the book that was mentioned that's sold on the big river store. I will ask that it be sent in a cardboard box!
1 x

Gulfwaterlady

If shungite can help save the honey bees as mentioned, that would be great. I just watched a program about the terrible shortage. They are so important in pollinating so much of what we need. I will be interested in learning how they use shungite to do this.
0 x