Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

MaeWest1953

Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Well members, I guess you know that my truthful post and my fellow members post has been removed.....too funny
Looks like we have been validated because when the truth is spoken this is what happens, your post gets removed by a dis-enchanted individual who can't stand to read the facts about what happened "on Air"

We all KNOW who is behind this "cry baby mentality" but we also know there wasn't any rules broken in my post....I didn't make it up
Speaking of rules: did any of you see me crying over the nasty post that was directed towards me? (HEY MAE WEST)
On this forum we are not "allowed" to attack other members" yet this individual or one of their minions came in and did just that :lol: :lol:

I didn't run to the Moderators, I am a confident ADULT
When attacked I laughed it off and continued on with my full life.....too bad this disenchanted person doesn't have one
Can you imagine being so pathetic in your life that you "worry" about what the Forum chat might be saying about you that you make sure to visit "daily" a silly ole forum where we members have fun discussing all things ShopLC

I am sure the boss that is hearing about your complaints will remove this thread too and yet no one is named and NO RULES have been broken
7 x

colljoe

Re: Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Was waiting till this morning to post and you beat me to it Mae. (Reason, she works at night and I figured she would see it and have it removed before morning). Yep, Hunters "ring" post is gone because we dared to mention the Princess. It's so obvious. Saw the show with the new Modani Hunter's ring with yellow diamonds. Very nice, and looked real good on him. And Princess did not utter a word about being for WOMEN too. That was his moment, by the way, because it's a MAN'S RING, and believe me she did her best to constantly interrupt him. He was very proud of this ring because he apparently knows and had worked for Modani for years.
7 x

Serge

Re: Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

I agree with both of you and it’s sad that this person would complain about the post when everything you said was true. If I was her I would learn from it, stop complaining and grow up!
6 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 10 months ago

I noticed last night it was missing they can’t stand the truth 😂😂😂😂
6 x

MaeWest1953

colljoe wrote:
10 months ago
Was waiting till this morning to post and you beat me to it Mae. (Reason, she works at night and I figured she would see it and have it removed before morning). Yep, Hunters "ring" post is gone because we dared to mention the Princess. It's so obvious. Saw the show with the new Modani Hunter's ring with yellow diamonds. Very nice, and looked real good on him. And Princess did not utter a word about being for WOMEN too. That was his moment, by the way, because it's a MAN'S RING, and believe me she did her best to constantly interrupt him. He was very proud of this ring because he apparently knows and had worked for Modani for years.
Hello Colljoe.....

Thanks for your great comments and I love the "Princess" name :lol: :lol:
Perfect!!
I bet that ring was sharp looking, so glad that Hunter held his own, I didn't know he had worked for Modani, great info :)
5 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

Oh, I just saw my post about the man modeling a woman's ring during Matt's remote show while he was waiting for his co-host to show up, was deleted.
Wow, they really did a it job getting rid of what we wrote! This is my first experience with this. I now understand why you all told me a moderator isn't necessary. They just use a big eraser!
7 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
10 months ago
Oh, I just saw my post about the man modeling a woman's ring during Matt's remote show while he was waiting for his co-host to show up, was deleted.
Wow, they really did a it job getting rid of what we wrote! This is my first experience with this. I now understand why you all told me a moderator isn't necessary. They just use a big eraser!
HAHA, yup that's what I told Mae too!

@MaeWest1953 I went to comment yesterday but my comment didn't go through (I got distracted and forgot to hit reply, hahaha)

It seemed like maybe 4 or 5 posts were gone, two days worth at least.

But funny how Team Peridot's post still stands . . . As do posts related to certain OTHER hosts.

ALSO BY THE WAY . . . just because a post is "wiped" doesn't mean it's gone. Everything online is crawled by bots that copy the information and make it searchable. So even though it might not be visible here, it's NOT "gone forever". It's still out there educating the public :)
7 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

I could not beleive my post is gone. I was only talking about Balonga Sand

wiches.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Good afternoon GulfwaterLady.....

Are you kidding me? so that is one of the post that FarmMom must have meant when she told me about the "brush clean up" :lol: :lol:
I don't remember if you mentioned what other co host Matt was waiting for to arrive but I still don't understand what was so wrong with your post :? :?
My gosh you simply described what happened "on air" and you were not being hateful, my goodness the person who is "whining" really does have issues !!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Greetings FarmMom and CarribeanGirl.....

Once again FarmMom, you have me laughing at your humor and wit :lol: :lol:
I love how you let us know that everyone can still find our removed posts in the land of the Internet :D
Of course TP's stuff is still up.....I didn't go "Cry and whine" like you know who has been doing...LOL

Still amazed that GulfwaterLady's post was one of the ones removed....boy that miserable individual really does need guidance and prayer

@CarribeanGirl......I do recall that your title on the post was something to the effect of "the 3 hosts" something, something
You had mentioned in my Hunter post that there were 3 hosts that were becoming not so nice to watch anymore, again something to that effect
Then the next day you titled an actual post about "here's one of them" or "here's the host can you guess who it is" something like that

In fact I don't even recall anything about a Bologna sandwich....sorry
None the less, you got hit too and I loved your post and we are just doing what is our right: freedom of speech :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x