Now vault clearance!!!

Bella

Now vault clearance!!!

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

We go from sizzling Summer clearance to Summer vault clearance. Today it’s all gold in the morning (they had to sneak in the Tanzanite) and all diamonds in the pm. Sounds more like a smack down schedule. All I got to say is their vault must be full! Who is buying the expensive gold and diamonds you can’t return? Don’t be a dumb shopper people!
9 x

FarmMom

Re: Now vault clearance!!!

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

How about all the Modani rings???
6 x

christee

Post by christee » 9 months ago

I can't believe people take the risk buying clearance (and auction) diamond jewelry that is non-returnable. Imagine the huge disappointment after spending $2k+ and then get stuck with it! Obviously a host is going to present the best looking out of the inventory so it's wise not to expect the same or better if it's a natural stone.
6 x

ladymarine

Post by ladymarine » 9 months ago

where do the "original Prices" come from? $1,800. down to 99.99, even the Appraisal wont match the estimated price. Please, just give us some logical figures. I have had some good Vault prices, but I had years in jewlery. I'm pretty good
knowing a .30 ct earrings will be .15 on each ear !!!! :P
4 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 9 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x

Bella

I don’t get the fascination with the Modani stuff. They have $4000 rings on the website with no picture of the item. Who’s gonna buy that? I haven’t seen anything that I would even think about buying, and on clearance … I don’t think so!
5 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 9 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Bella wrote:
9 months ago
I don’t get the fascination with the Modani stuff. They have $4000 rings on the website with no picture of the item. Who’s gonna buy that? I haven’t seen anything that I would even think about buying, and on clearance … I don’t think so!
No one Bella, because it's a FAKE SITE! It was never finished coding to be able to run the "shopping cart" program you use with credit cards or Paypal. It's EASY to do too, so the fact they DON'T have it tells me they DON'T want customers shopping with them. I do see other sites who LIST online, but have a number next to the ring (WITH NO PRICE SINCE WEALTHY PEOPLE DONT CARE) to contact someone at the store.

The ONLY reason the site exists is to convince second party customers that the price they are getting is amazing compared to what they "normally" sell for.

And then you get Cheryl saying about how she met Mr. Modani himself and blah blah he didn't want any photos or to be on TV, and then Hunter telling us how he used to WORK for Modani . . . PLEEEEEEEASEEEE......
4 x

Bella

FarmMom I agree about the Modani website, but even on Shop LC website they show no pictures on some items! I don’t see what the fascination is with their jewelry, doesn’t look all that special to me. I don’t care about designer pieces if I don’t like the item I don’t like it. Designer and expensive doesn’t hold any weight with me. I like what I like… and buy what I like.
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 9 months ago

It's the Summer Vault Clearance after the Sizzling Summer Clearance clearance.
2 x