Air Purifier Clearance??????

CaribbeanGirl

Air Purifier Clearance??????

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 9 months ago

Now I do not claim to remember all the prices of all of the items that is shown on air here. It is usually things I am interested in. But I remember the day Craig & Katy showed the Pelios air purifier, it was either $87.99 or $67.99 it was not long ago, I think just before the clearance, black Friday, summer sizzeling sale started. I was going to buy one but I thought it would not be long for the summer sale. Well today they had a really big sale on it they charged more than the original price, $99.99 what is up with that. I guess the people that bought it today for $99.99 did not see it when it was first presented. That is pretty sneaky when you put it on clearance for more than the orignal price. Boy What A Sale!
5 x

Bella

Re: Air Purifier Clearance??????

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

If you are looking for an air purifier just stay away from anything with an ionizer. They are bad for your lungs they produce ozone, it may be a small amount but over time they are bad, along with Himalayan salt lamps not good for the lungs. Anything that produces ANY ozone is bad. Stick with a good hepa filtering system they cost more but are worth it.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 9 months ago

Oh Thank You for telling me about the salt lamps. I have 4 of them I bought them from Shop LC yrs. ago when they had the pretty mosaic ones. I can take the salt out & keep using the lamps. One thing I have been wanting to ask every one & I always forget when I get on here, what has happened to the sweet blonde host from England, is she gone? I hope not.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

You’re welcome CaribbeanGirl! Just so you know Himalayan salt inhalers are ok they don’t produce ozone, but some Himalayan salt lamps may or may not. I like them but I dont care to take the chance. I don’t know about the host from England I rarely watch.
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

CaribbeanGirl, you are right about the price being lower previously than when it was presented during Clearance. Numerous items were either aired at the same price previously aired as well as some even at higher prices in Clearance. Always like that.
These items can be dangerous and too many Shopping Networks have been selling these type of Products heavily since the beginning of the COVID Shutdown without proper warnings of the possible negatives and proper routine cleaning needed. Seems they are all back to trying to cash in on the States and those detrimentally affected by the poor air quality because of the numerous fires.
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Glad to see Heather is with Chris on the Nightowl show after Vacation. Certainly happy she is back. I missed her sweet and humorous personality.
0 x