Who is the beautiful Brunette working with Matt right now? please

MaeWest1953

Re: Who is the beautiful Brunette working with Matt right now? please

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Leanderlynne wrote:
9 months ago
As far as the ShopLC stylist and make-up person...they need to tell D NOT to have those ridiculous raccoon eyes when she is hosting. They look AWFUL! :oops: :oops:
Oh my that has me laughing :lol: :lol:
Isn't that the truth!!
2 x

MaeWest1953

@joshuatheemerald.......

Loved your comment and observations.....thank you :)
I hardly see Cheryl and katie but when I have it feels like I am watching a personal "slumber party"
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

What's up with Karen trying to be the 73 year old version of Taylor Swift? And where on earth did she get the idea that bat wing eyeliner/lashes was was a "good look" for a mature woman??!

That's how my daughter did her make-up when she was 17 . . . I get trying to look younger, but certain styles are best suited to certain ages. The mid-rif crop top is in too right now . . . am I going to saunter around in one now? NO. I'm about 5 years too old for that look! I did that in my late teens, and while it has come into style for women who are older, it's STILL best suited to the YOUNG grown women.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Agree FarmMom! Even the batwing eyeliner is subjective to me on younger girls, many times it just looks ridiculous. I prefer a more natural or a smokey eye look. Batwing eyeliner on me even when I was younger looked horrible on me because of my eye shape. Women with more almond shaped eyes can get away with it better. Now Sophia Loren did it with class!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Well trust me ladies, FarmMom is one good looking gal..

She doesn't need any makeup!! and I will say she could rock the midriff look if she wished to wear it..... ;)
Now as far as Karen goes, I always wondered why she did her bat wings cause she doesn't need them :(
She has pretty shaped eyes but for me I think her hair color needs to go darker, it would be much more of a contrast and give her that younger look she is trying to achieve

Bella......I always loved Sophia Loren, such a gorgeous woman!
Even now she still is stunning and I am with you, the smokey eye is always good classic
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

:oops: :oops: I appreciate it Mae, lol

And Bella I agree, I don't think Karen needs crazy eyes to look good. Many other hosts do great with the smokey eye effect. I think perhaps a bit of shapening of the cheeks and jawline might do better for her, the eyeliner draws her eyes too far outward and makes her mouth look pinched :9
2 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 9 months ago

Thursday night Jana mentioned that she read on the Forum that a few people wondered what was wrong with one of her nails. It was bluish black.
She said she slammed her finger when closing a sliding glass door. She said the forum. If it was Facebook, wouldn't she have said that.
She mentioned she lives in New Hampshire. She and Matt mentioned Nikki when taking about the stun gun but I wasn't close to the tv so I didn't hear what they said. Matt said Michele is back!
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 9 months ago

I think the big wigs at SLC could care less what the hosts look like or sound like, yelling, screaming as long as they sell the products. We have talked about this for so long but nothing changes.
3 x

MaeWest1953

@CarribeanGirl.....

I agree with what you say about the Bosses not listening to us to a point
However with the addition of Jana I am hoping they are trying to "step it up" They have some beautiful gals now and adding another never hurts
At least her long hair isn't dragging her face down, it is worn in a good way!

@Gulfwaterlady
Thanks for sharing that Jana is reading the Forum....we pretty much know most of them do on the sly but your info is right on ;)
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 9 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
9 months ago

On an unrelated note, has the ShopLC stylist and make-up person quit? The hosts have been looking VERY un-made lately. I noticed it first with Becky last week, who USUALLY for Sunday nights looks ON POINT with fantastic evening make-up and hair. Marva as well!

But last week she LOOKED AVERAGE. I mean, like what you'd expect her to look going out to get groceries. And MArva too. In general it seemed like hosts were looking much less made-up . . . Anyone else notice??

There is no stylist. They all do their own hair and makeup.
3 x