Misfit Ray Tracker

Lanai

Misfit Ray Tracker

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Hello everyone, just wanted to make a quick remark about this mornings presentation with Deanna and Dionne. They presented a sleep and fitness tracker called Misfit Ray and it was presented as being an easy Tracker with just an App Download and Bluetooth to phone. Fossil purchased that company several years ago and closed the Misfit Ray Product Branch thus rendering the Misfit Ray Band Tracker useless because there is no required App for it to function.
Easy to check on internet. I wanted to warn anyone who had purchased or was thinking about purchasing since it's yet another, Neverending "CLEARANCE", so they could cancel order before it was processed.
I did send a direct message to the Hosts with this info and as of yet it has never been addressed and product is still on website for sale.
Haven't been able to catch up on any posts yet, because I have been feeling ill and was diagnosed with "Long COVID"
Will try to catch up on all posts as I can. I do think that the new Host "Steve", I think, is very interesting. Seems to be quite intelligent and very blunt. I had to laugh when he kept saying that everything was being sold off because the Company had to have the money to pay for the things that they had contracted for purchase. As well as when he said apparently Michele was a 'No Show" for her shift after going on Vacation. I think I am going to like him...
9 x

Bella

Re: Misfit Ray Tracker

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

That’s horrible if that App is no longer available for the tracker to function. How can they sell something like that? Just another reason to never buy anything during clearance!

Lanai, I hope you’re feeling better soon get some rest. Long Covid or any Covid is still around, so many just think it’s gone, it is not! Take care and bless you.
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

That's awful! And I think grounds for a major BBB complaint too!

I had to start taking special vitamin patches after my 3rd? 4th? round of covid. My brain was pure mush and my husband was convinced I was getting dementia! "VICI" patches are what they are called, "Scatterbrain" is the one I use. WORKS SO WELL too! Improved my energy, focus and ability to THINK, and I slept better at night too! Patches run about $1 a day, I'd give them a shot!
4 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 10 months ago

Lanai wrote:
10 months ago
Hello everyone, just wanted to make a quick remark about this mornings presentation with Deanna and Dionne. They presented a sleep and fitness tracker called Misfit Ray and it was presented as being an easy Tracker with just an App Download and Bluetooth to phone. Fossil purchased that company several years ago and closed the Misfit Ray Product Branch thus rendering the Misfit Ray Band Tracker useless because there is no required App for it to function.
Easy to check on internet. I wanted to warn anyone who had purchased or was thinking about purchasing since it's yet another, Neverending "CLEARANCE", so they could cancel order before it was processed.
I did send a direct message to the Hosts with this info and as of yet it has never been addressed and product is still on website for sale.
Haven't been able to catch up on any posts yet, because I have been feeling ill and was diagnosed with "Long COVID"
Will try to catch up on all posts as I can. I do think that the new Host "Steve", I think, is very interesting. Seems to be quite intelligent and very blunt. I had to laugh when he kept saying that everything was being sold off because the Company had to have the money to pay for the things that they had contracted for purchase. As well as when he said apparently Michele was a 'No Show" for her shift after going on Vacation. I think I am going to like him...
Fossil removed the app from app stores just as Fitbit did when it revised their app for newer SMART phones.Older phones are no longer supported by their current app. The Misfit app, just like the Fitbit app can be downloaded from Amazon and the APK can be downloaded as well if you search for it.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

@Lanai......

I am sorry that you have that "long covid" or whatever they are calling every ailment these days
Even a headache will be considered that soon, just my feelings
But for those who are dealing with a bad experience like you are I just pray you get well soon !

If you do get a response from your message I know you will let us know :)
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Thanks for the advice and well wishes. My Holistic Female Practitioner has me on numerous various vitamins and minerals,not commonly taken, that had to be purchased with Prescription from a Pharmacy that was Licensed to Mix and Distribute Non-Formulary Medications and I need occasional blood lab monitoring. As I fall into the "High Risk" Medical Conditions determined by the Government/CDCwith the previous need for Treatment
with the Paxlovid, medication by my Internist. I was Vaccinated and also was current with recommended Boosters and was using PPE
when I initially contracted COVID, that wasn't until about 10 months ago after numerous States had lifted PPE Mandates and Restrictions.
In my state, Health Care Professionals didn't have that choice. I am aware that there is a lot of controversy as well as opinions on this whole topic. Everyone has to do what they feel is best for themselves.
Mapper: If there is an App on Amazon for the Misfit Ray Model that was being sold than why wasn't that mentioned by the Hosts or listed on the Website. Please post that App info from Amazon for that exact model that currently will easily Bluetooth with No Charge and actually function because if you read any tech reports or even recent reviews from ShopLC Customers,they all state there is NO Working App for this model. The ones who gave great reviews were dated back before 2017. Other more recent stated that App was obsolete.
0 x