TLV Stun Gun

Gulfwaterlady

TLV Stun Gun

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 year ago

I didn't want to stay up late, so I recorded the TLV at midnight. All I wanted this morning was the price and the item number. I watched the recording, got what I wanted to know and ordered one. Later I just did a fast forward because it recorded in one hour segments. I wanted to see if under $10 Friday was on since clearance was finally over. The whole one hour had Jana and Matt presenting the stun gun. I did a fast forward through all of it. I can not understand two people talking about one item for one whole hour. That is totally absurd. How many people just turn it off, most I imagine? The recording went off in an hour, maybe they even went on longer. Shop LC's management is so, so out of touch with reality!
8 x

lah2001

Re: TLV Stun Gun

Post by lah2001 » 1 year ago

I went to bed halfway through the presentation. It did seem to go on a long time. I was also irked that I couldn't order a stun gun since I live in NY. :(
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

@GulfwaterLady.......

I want to let you know this thread is on twice....teehee
You may want to go and delete the other one so that way we can all just have our conversation on this one :)
This talking for a hour is so ridiculous and boring, I mean how much can you say about an object?

I am sure they are being told to do this but it's wasting time and makes the host look silly!!
Now I am sure Matt loves it because like C.C. he can talk forever!
He was also mentioning that he will be in Europe in a few weeks, actually Jana brought it up first
Are we suppose to be impressed?

He is way to high and mighty in his presentations, the body language comes thru the TV !!
He makes Rico Sauve (a.k.a. C.C.) look like a cupcake :lol:
5 x

christee

Post by christee » 1 year ago

I'm a night owl and watch ShopLC from their home page on my laptop. While I visited other sites, I left the tab open and could hear them talk. The stun gun was a drawn out marathon presentation and they successfully used their expert selling tactics which included their own real life experience. It was as exciting as an all day presentation of Modani jewelry :lol:
7 x

MaeWest1953

@Christee......

Your comment was funny and so true, especially the last sentence :lol:
4 x

Gulfwaterlady

How do I delete my duplicate post?
0 x

Gulfwaterlady

I clicked on a hammer at the bottom. It was next to reply. It said, lock, announcement, global, but I didn't say delete.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
1 year ago
I clicked on a hammer at the bottom. It was next to reply. It said, lock, announcement, global, but I didn't say delete.

@GWL.....
Ok, go to the "edit" option on the POST that you want deleted
Then scroll down and you will see the post or maybe just blank stuff but then you will see those options that say "disable emoticons" etc.
Just under those you will see "Delete Post and Delete this Post"

Hope that helps.... ;)
2 x

Gulfwaterlady

I checked Delete Post but nothing happened. I tried it 6 times. I'll try again tomorrow.
Thanks for helping.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
1 year ago
I checked Delete Post but nothing happened. I tried it 6 times. I'll try again tomorrow.
Thanks for helping.
Gosh GWL, I was hoping that was going to work
If not it's okay.....
1 x