As far as how the hosts look

CaribbeanGirl

As far as how the hosts look

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 9 months ago

You know we have talked about this so much and NOTHING has changed. I do not believe that the big wigs at SLC care any thing about how the hosts look, yell,& scream as long as they sell the products.
2 x

Lanai

Re: As far as how the hosts look

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Totally Agree. Just as long as the most merchandise possible is pushed out especially during Clearance Events with No Return Policy, unlike other Shopping Networks who operate in an Appropriate Professional Manner, allowing returns, unless otherwise clearly stated on very few items usually those listed on the website only and not ever on air. If you have nothing to hide and believe your merchandise is the quality advertised then you don't have to worry about hiding behind a No Return Policy, with the exception of a Company having a "Going Out of Business Sale". Just my opinion.
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Lanai wrote:
9 months ago
Totally Agree. Just as long as the most merchandise possible is pushed out especially during Clearance Events with No Return Policy, unlike other Shopping Networks who operate in an Appropriate Professional Manner, allowing returns, unless otherwise clearly stated on very few items usually those listed on the website only and not ever on air. If you have nothing to hide and believe your merchandise is the quality advertised then you don't have to worry about hiding behind a No Return Policy, with the exception of a Company having a "Going Out of Business Sale". Just my opinion.
I honestly think they are pushing these "sales" so much right now because they can sell items FASTER. So they drop an extra $10 off one item, and raise another by $15. They figure it's a more efficient way to go not having to worry about returns and how their budget is holding up. They can tout better pricing but customers are stuck with JUNK more often than not.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Well said....
1 x