Under $10 Deals was deliberate!

Gulfwaterlady

Under $10 Deals was deliberate!

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

Changing the name from Under $10 Friday to Under $10 Deals was done deliberately. They can cut off under $10 at any time. They have shortened it a few hours for quite a while. Now you they want us to understand they are in complete control, so that we quit asking for more time. I think this is a slap in the face to all their loyal customers. It was supposed to be a day to welcome new customers. It was supposed to give loads of meals, with each purchase, to hungry children.
None of that seems to matter anymore. They have entered the 'close out world' and have gone down the yellow brick road with 10k, 14k,18k, even 24k shining ever so brightly in their eyes.
4 x

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Under $10 Deals was deliberate!

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

This was most likely taken as another insult, so it will probably get deleted.
It is so strange that right now I am trying to figure out how to delete my own duplicate posts! It hasn't worked for me yet. But, they sure know how to delete.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
10 months ago
This was most likely taken as another insult, so it will probably get deleted.
It is so strange that right now I am trying to figure out how to delete my own duplicate posts! It hasn't worked for me yet. But, they sure know how to delete.
I was thinking the same, hahaha!

Even my husband found it odd that they were pushing so much high carat gold, and he actually COMPLAINS about how much cheap jewelry they sell (to which I point out that most women have to buy their own because no one else will and you can get several items in silver for the price of one gold).

But if you think about it, those high dollar items make them MORE MONEY. My husband has bought only a few items (gold) from them. I ahve bought LOOOOOOTS of items from them. He STILL has spent more money than I have. If you think about it, cheaper items require more space, more time and more energy. High dollar items take up less space and less bodies to pack and ship.

BUT . . . then that would ALSO be a different type of store ;)
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

I just do not understand why people are so in love with gold. The way it sells on SLC it seems like every one in the U S should have
at least a drawer full.
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

I personally don't think the sales are anywhere near as to what they try to make Customers believe. If they were then they wouldn't keep trying to sell the same products over and over after having claimed that the items were sold out during previous presentations.
3 x