Craig via internet

CaribbeanGirl

Craig via internet

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

I stream TV so I can I watch the SLC sister chanel TJC in England. I do not know if I told you that Craig has been doing shows in England via internet. They have had some CRAZY good deals. In my opinion they do not sell the Crazy high products there they do not buy them.
5 x

Lanai

Re: Craig via internet

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Craig recently mentioned that he had been hosting for the UK Network. I have never watched the Network. Wish they would ship free to the US. Lol
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 9 months ago

Really? I'm going to check this out for sure. I do know that Gemporia, from UK, really guys, their shipping isn't too bad. I have received any orders fast, efficient, and free of defects. And their packaging is so, "pretty", very high end.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Can you see Shop LC doing pretty high end packaging? If they did it would cost a arm and a leg!
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 9 months ago

Bella No! If anything at all they don't have the manpower, it seems to me, to be able to wrap a pretty tissue and place in a box. More like, stuff it in a plastic seal bag and then shove in a black cloth type bag, or a smelly gray box, is ShopLC's style. And, anymore they are not even putting the black anti-tarnish papers in with the piece.
5 x

Bella

I noticed that to Colljoe about the anti tarnish paper, most of the time it was a cut off little piece, now none at all!
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 9 months ago

Noticed that the majority of items don't even have tags on them any more when received. I return them anyway writing this info on the return form. Makes me wonder how many times these different items are recycled as new when they were originally used, returns and/or previously damaged or defective.
7 x

Bella

True on the tags, seems like rings have no tags, but bracelets do. Weird.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 9 months ago

I was curious about TJC (sister channel). It has 1 host, no shouting, the price is reduced quickly by the director (I think).No price games. The prices are good or better than SLC. They show more items, and the presentations are not long and drawn out.
Why doesn't LC have the same format. It is so much more pleasant.
Saying that, how exactly does Craig fit in. He's not the any of the above.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Thanks for sharing CarribeanGirl.....

I wish I could watch that station but I don't stream
Also to Lacy, Bella, Lanai, and Colljoe.....I liked reading your comments
How nice it must be to watch a show like that without all the games, name dropping, two hosts, talking FOREVER about one item etc.
1 x