Order history pictures gone

Bella

Order history pictures gone

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

That’s great, if you look back in your order history beyond 6 months to a year or more there are some items (many in fact) that there is no picture/image coming soon. Why? They have always been there before. Many times I like to look up items I have purchased and their price. Not having a picture doesn’t jog my memory of the item. Why does the website change things but it’s never an improvement? I guess since the invoices have returned to putting the pictures back on it’s too much to ask for that on the website as well.
Last edited by Bella 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

FarmMom

Re: Order history pictures gone

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Y9ou are correct, it seems anything they no longer stock/carry has been deleted off . . . or at least the photos..
3 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 9 months ago

Also, seems that all the shipping information has been removed from Order History. I was checking on when several items were delivered, but that info is not coming up now. Annoying.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

Lah2001 if you click on order details while in order history your tracking# will show up.
0 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 9 months ago

Bella wrote:
9 months ago
Lah2001 if you click on order details while in order history your tracking# will show up.
Right! But in my Order History, when I click on order details, and then click the tracking number, nothing is coming up. No info on the shipment, the pages are blank.
1 x

Jewelrylover

Post by Jewelrylover » 9 months ago

I was just trying to find a particular ring from several years ago, and as you said, many, many photos of the items are gone. I think I will talk to someone in customer service concerning this situation and try to find out what is going on and what, if anything, can be done about it. It could be a lost cause though. I'll let you know what I find out.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 9 months ago

lah2001 wrote:
9 months ago
Bella wrote:
9 months ago
Right! But in my Order History, when I click on order details, and then click the tracking number, nothing is coming up. No info on the shipment, the pages are blank.
That’s weird Lah2001 mine shows up, sometimes there’s a slight delay though.

Hi Jewelrylover! Good luck in your quest to find an answer! Let us know. Heck they probably don’t even know!
0 x