I am surprised the posts lasted that long :)

MaeWest1953

I am surprised the posts lasted that long :)

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

As usual the truth is never easy to take for some people but that is okay cause the posts were viewed over 1,200 times combined :D
The best thing is we all learned some interesting facts about certain behaviors and what ShopLC is willing to allow :lol:

The troll that showed up last evening was behind the take down....that was so obvious and I knew two weeks ago that A was in the process of coming here to make trouble and most likely WHO it was, too funny!
I loved how A put words in many of our mouths, but alas that is what trolls do

These newbies that show up are SO OBVIOUS!
Especially when they automatically go to only the posts that is speaking about what they don't like
This one tried to blend in on one post of mine that was about a product but I knew from the get go who it was

And yes, we all know you are reading this post too :lol:
7 x

Serge

Re: I am surprised the posts lasted that long :)

Post by Serge » 8 months ago

It's funny how they seem to always use gemstone names or this time A. It's so sad because we all know who the newbie is and I can't believe they don't have something better to do with their time!
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

Yeah, she wanted to pick a fight with me telling me I hate Ms D. I told her no, I don’t appreciate a host lying and throwing a co host under the bus. Aqua and TeamPeridot strike again! Goodbye!
6 x

MaeWest1953

@Serge and Bella.....

Good morning, I am getting ready for church but have some time to respond :)
As a matter of fact Serge this A person is a stone name but I chose not to reveal it but thanks to Bella for giving the shout out :lol:
I read everything last evening and was proud of you Bella for sticking to the facts ;)

What was really telling in the attacks is that poster A started with the "how will you all feel if something bad was to happen to this person" (something to that effect)
Again the "poor me, I am a victim" mentality

Serge, you are so correct when you state that "you can't believe they don't have something better to do with their time"
I totally agree.....this forum has a hold on the crown wearer and sadly family and professionalism is on the back burner
Have you ever seen any other Host come in here when a discussion was up about them?
6 x

Bella

You are welcome Mae! I wasn’t going to respond, but I thought I took the high road & she just seemed pathetic.
4 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 8 months ago

A started with the "how will you all feel if something bad was to happen to this person"...what an ignorant thing to say.
If they don't like what we say then don't give us something to comment about!
It's as simple as that!
And remember...it is US the customers that pay your wages!
6 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Leanderlynne~~~

You are so correct about the comment from A bringing up "what if something happened"
I started rolling my eyes because it was such a HUGE HINT as to who A is....lol
Again I say....what other Host is coming here looking for trouble and dare I say attention :P
4 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 8 months ago

I commented on the removed post as what I witnessed was unacceptable with the no no no comments to the cohost, multiple times. I put the time of occurrence on my comment because I was hoping management would go back and review the tape. If someone does something unacceptable its not the fault of the person pointing it out. If you don't like what a number of us are saying, then don't do it anymore and we have nothing to talk about. No one here is being mean, we are stating facts. For the record, I took the time to offer up a helpful suggestion on how it could have been handled more tactfully.
8 x

Bella

Well said Jonarts!
5 x

MaeWest1953

Hello Jonarts.....

Well said and I remember your comment :)
You were straight forward with facts and being fair!
I myself noted two "time frames" when the un-acceptable behavior was occurring in my last post
Any of the Ivory Tower bosses could easily have gone back, viewed the tapes and seen for themselves the ridiculous comments that were said!

None of our comments are make believe, each member here is sharing what they have witnessed and we should be allowed to share with each other those observations
However they don't care....and perhaps it's just easier to delete our posts to shut this whining person up!

The redeeming factor is that MANY MANY folks got to learn and read what this person was doing to co-workers and making crazy "inclusion" remarks about ShopLC inventory!!

Right now this person is feeling validated because they got their way again but No Worries......if causing posts to be deleted makes this discontent feel powerful then that is really a pathetic existence
I am sure this post will be removed too...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x