Good Grief!! new Steve just said the TLV Rhinestone Necklace in Fushia looks just like a $35,000 Tourmaline one

LauraA

Re: Good Grief!! new Steve just said the TLV Rhinestone Necklace in Fushia looks just like a $35,000 Tourmaline one

Post by LauraA » 8 months ago

I find this Steve completely unwatchable. Comparing everything to "estate" pieces and so forth. Calling the company "them" and "they" when he gives prices, instead of "we" or "us," as if he hasn't really joined Shop LC. Why is he here?
5 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Good Grief!! new Steve just said the TLV Rhinestone Necklace in Fushia looks just like a $35,000 Tourmaline one

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

Howdy LauraA....

Oh yes!! that term "estate jewelry" has worn thin hasn't it :roll:
Uncle Fester is just another Host who is trying to look "informative" and yet he brings nothing to the table
If you notice he has a skit memorized, he starts off the show with the same verbiage and continues to repeat and repeat the same vocabulary just like another mindless Host who has nothing to offer :(

They say the same words over and over again almost like they are reciting a speech in order to win Class President :lol: :lol:
No one cares about estate jewelry when buying pieces, they have other reasons for purchasing in most cases
At least that is what I get when they read the messages from folks or the nice ratings they get from happy customers!

Uncle Fester never stops talking either! he wants all the attention on him because he has SO MUCH knowledge!!
When he is on with other good Hosts then I will watch for awhile if there is something I am waiting to see
However if he is on Night Owl with the other Robot host then I just turn it off completely

Also you are correct about him using the terms "them and they"
Have you noticed how he is starting to announce that ShopLC is the FUTURE of shopping in the world?
Meaning that they are the only company who lets customers shop directly from the Manufacturer and this is "Unheard of" in the shopping channel world, something to that effect
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

Mae…don’t insult Uncle Fester! That’s my favorite all time sitcom! Jackie Coogan did a great job with the character and was a great star of the silent screen, he also worked with Chaplin. Sorry didn’t mean to go off topic or nerd out!
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

Bella wrote:
8 months ago
Mae…don’t insult Uncle Fester! That’s my favorite all time sitcom! Jackie Coogan did a great job with the character and was a great star of the silent screen, he also worked with Chaplin. Sorry didn’t mean to go off topic or nerd out!
OMG, Bella.....

I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol:
He was always funny to me and I loved the Addams Family :)
But come on, he does resemble him, right :P
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

Yeah… you are right! At least I gave ya a laugh!
3 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 8 months ago

Bella wrote:
8 months ago
FarmMom, must be Lah I have never sold any of my jewelry online. Maybe I should to make room for more! LOL

Also, I have yet to see ANY rhinestone necklace that could pass for high end Tourmaline. What BS!
FarmMom and Bella, yes, I've sold my own handmade jewelry and jewelry I purchased elsewhere online. I once sold a diamond ring I bought at ShopLC for around $170 for $800 online. But FarmMom and colljoe are right, you have to list the item for a long time to find a buyer like that. It doesn't happen immediately by any means.
2 x