Cc charged, no order

Lacy

Cc charged, no order

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

I was trying to place an order on Friday. The system said, cc unsuccessful. I tried it again. Same result. Nothing in history. But I was charged twice on my cc. I have 2 order #'s. I went on the chat, They said there are no orders. If I was charged, the card is Just pending and will drop off within 7 days. So if I didn't place a order, how do I have order #'s? How did they charge me twice with no orders on file. Such a joke. Seems like it's becoming a scam. Watch your cc when you order.
6 x

Bella

Re: Cc charged, no order

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

Lacy, hi! I hear you! I just don’t like the way things are going on with the website. I contacted chat yesterday and explained the situation of their order history/order detail not working. They actually emailed me later with a case#. They said it was important for customers to be able to get accurate order details. We will see. I am going to pester them about it till I receive an answer. Anyway, I agree watch your credit card statements and be watchful when placing any orders.

If I were you Lacy I would call a CS rep on Monday to make sure it’s straightened out, sorry to say I don’t always believe what they say.
3 x

Lacy

Hi Bella, I am waiting for the charges to clear. If they don't, they will hear from me, I'll go up the chain to have them hear me out. I won't bother with the csr reps. They can't do anything beyond their script.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

Hi Lacy....For goodness sakes, why does ShopLC make so many mistakes!!
Especially when it comes to orders and credit card issues :?
I just read another post from Colljoe about going through nonsense with this place, ugh

I always check my card but I also write down what I ordered to help remind me too
The emails I receive help with keeping track and they are the best thing that ShopLC does for the customer :)
Hopefully you will get this resolved quickly and sorry that you are dealing with such crazy mistakes :(
4 x

Lacy

Hi Mae, I didn't get any notifications from lc about my order. I got bank alerts with the order #. Which lc says doesn't exist. I'm crossing my fingers that the charges will drop off SOON. This will stop me from ordering anything again. I don't NEED what they are selling.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 8 months ago

I only call a Personal Shopper for any problems. I've had really good luck with them and they seem more committed. I find that 'customer service' might be a call center and use scripted verbiage, and just say what they think you want to hear. And they are more apt to arguing with you and not follow through.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

That’s nice to know Colljoe! I’ll have to remember that. I thought personal shoppers were for helping you find a certain item. Nice to know. Thanks!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

Gosh . . . can you imagine if someone had ordered a Modani ring and got charged twice? :shock: :shock: :shock:

What nonesense!

I hope it smooths out quickly!
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 8 months ago

I had the same problem being charged multiple times but it didn’t give me an error message…it just kept showing the processing circle…then it would stop and the order still had not gone through. I ended up being charged over $3,000 on my card and NO Order! I was livid to put it mildly! It took 10 days to “drop” from my card and I opened a fraud case with my bank! Customer service is an abomination! They NEVER help they just keep reading their “script”! It’s sooooo frustrating! If you want fabulous Customer service buy from JTV! I had to call them about something recently and it was such a joy speaking to someone who actually understood the situation that I told her she should get a raise! It was such a stark difference from ShopLC. Why do I continue to buy from them? Because of the deals of course! I recently won an Ethiopian Emerald tennis bracelet on the auction for $70. It’s selling on the website for $639.99! That’s worth putting up with crappy Customer Service! Everything in life is a compromise! 😁
2 x

Lacy

D Flawless, LC didn't do anything to return my refund. I had to go to my bank to dispute it. Then they removed it after a few days. LC was useless.
3 x