Cc charged, no order

FarmMom

Re: Cc charged, no order

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

@Lacy

You never got back to us! How maddening that they didn't help you! I'm glad your bank did, but SLC should have done RIGHT by you!

@D-Flawless

First (working backwards here) Congrats on the emeralds! I had NO IDEA they were still having sensible auctions! Last I knew it was ghost bid up to ridiculous amounts and not worth looking twice at!

Second:
What an absolute nightmare! To charge you $3,000 and REFUSE to help?! Why? Why is it SO HARD for them to make NORMAL DECISIONS? Other companies help quickly, why can't SLC?

I'm sorry D-Flawless . . . I hope the remainder of your sum,mer is less stressful :(
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 8 months ago

Lacy,
I’m not surprised! I’ve had them pull some pretty shady moves on me over the years…the most frustrating are when they send me something that someone has obviously returned like the time I got a used steamer with gunk all inside it! They wanted me to send it back before I got a refund! I said no because you guys will just send it out to someone else! I sent them pictures and threw the thing in the trash and finally got a refund but it was truly a fight! Then there was the time I ordered a set of glass bowls that arrived shattered and again they wanted me to return the bag of shattered glass! I refused saying it would not be safe for the post office to handle that package let alone the people in the returns department! There really seems to be a massive lack of common sense in this company! It’s bizarre!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

It would be a cold day in h#$$ before I would return a broken glass item back for a refund! Good for you D-Flawless!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

Yeah that is strange!

My husband once had a computer chair bust a wire out and begin stabbing him in the leg. he'd had it for 3 months, bought on the big river store site. The company wanted a photo and sent him a new chair (he had to pay shipping). And that was THREE MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE!
1 x